2017 4* WR Noah "Iggy" Igbinoghene Signs with AU (Updated)

AUDub

I was wondering why his mom wasn't at work today. Now I know.

2 minutes ago, fredst said:

Saw him jump last weekend at Crossplex. Dude can fly and is explosive. Now, if he can catch?.......

They looked really good during the AL/MS all star game practices.

55 minutes ago, lionheartkc said:

So... if the need ever arose, he could jump into the endzone from the 8 yard line. That'll work.

I like the idea...let him jump on first down and it solves the third and long problem. 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, tigerfangs said:

I like the idea...let him jump on first down and it solves the third and long problem. 

Maybe in Canadian football. Their motion towards the LOS is ridiculous

4 hours ago, PoetTiger said:

Did Kodi recruit this guy?

Obviously not. Just ask any of our critics. Kodi can't recruit!

• Like 3

17 hours ago, lionheartkc said:

So... if the need ever arose, he could jump into the endzone from the 8 yard line. That'll work.

Wow!

Noah smashed the state triple-jump record by a foot and a half this morning. That was his dad's event. 

• Like 2

Just to add to this.  Crossplex even in the armpit of B'ham is super nice and I think currently considered the 2nd fastest indoor track in the world for a 200m track. The indoor NCAA's were there last year.  Good job Iggy on the medal. 

2 hours ago, corchjay said:

Just to add to this.  Crossplex even in the armpit of B'ham is super nice and I think currently considered the 2nd fastest indoor track in the world for a 200m track. The indoor NCAA's were there last year.  Good job Iggy on the medal. 

Second this. I have spent some loooooonnnnngggg days watching my girls compete there but it's a great facility. Have seen some impressive athletes there as well, Iggy included.

On 2/3/2017 at 6:05 PM, PoetTiger said:

Did Kodi recruit this guy?

Kodi wasn't credited with him per the recruiting rankings of coaches. Kodi was not rated. 

With his name being Noah, he can build an ark and sail right through the crimson tide with ease. If he can find Bigbird a female bird they can go with him.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, tbone4jc said:

Off the wall question but could he possible qualify for the Olympics

He is a couple feet off of the current American pace.  That is pretty significant.  However still an incredible feat.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, corchjay said:

He is a couple feet off of the current American pace.  That is pretty significant.  However still an incredible feat.

I think elite national-level jumpers are older and have had their last growth spurt.   Think about Carl Lewis and others - usually older guys, maybe an upper classman in college.  It would be awesome if could make the jump,   while at Auburn.   ;)

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Beaker said:

I think elite national-level jumpers are older and have had their last growth spurt.   Think about Carl Lewis and others - usually older guys, maybe an upper classman in college.  It would be awesome if could make the jump,   while at Auburn.   ;)

Will Iggy be trying out for Track as well?  Makes perfect sense that he and JFIII should at least try.

2 hours ago, lkeel75 said:

Will Iggy be trying out for Track as well?  Makes perfect sense that he and JFIII should at least try.

His mom told me he will be on the track team.

Edited by Bigbens42
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Beaker said:

He adds another meter or so to his triple jump and he could qualify. He could do it as he still has a good bit of growing to do. 

Edited by Bigbens42