Voting done

TitanTiger

I thought and prayed about this and could not shake the feeling in my heart that I could not cast a vote for either of the major candidates in the presidential race.  So I wrote in a third-party candidate for president for the first time in my voting life.  Voted for Republicans in the other major races.  Should be an interesting night.

9 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

I thought and prayed about this and could not shake the feeling in my heart that I could not cast a vote for either of the major candidates in the presidential race.  So I wrote in a third-party candidate for president for the first time in my voting life.  Voted for Republicans in the other major races.  Should be an interesting night.

Dick Shelby ?

Wish mine would stick like that. Just had to wear my fluid resistant scrubs and a stiff breeze would blow it off right now.

Voted this morning in Virginia, and voted for Hillary and it was a vote for her, not just against Trump. 

Media was all over our polling place, especially international media.  I was interviewed by a Russian media station (not RT) that asked me about my views on the US/Russia relations after this election and whether foreign policy was one of my issue areas.

55 minutes ago, channonc said:

Voted this morning in Virginia, and voted for Hillary and it was a vote for her, not just against Trump. 

Media was all over our polling place, especially international media.  I was interviewed by a Russian media station (not RT) that asked me about my views on the US/Russia relations after this election and whether foreign policy was one of my issue areas.

That's really cool!

I was able to vote at lunch.  That must be a good time to vote. Several people that I know that voted first thing in the morning, stood in line for an hour or 2.   There was nobody in front of me, and nobody behind me either.....now that I think about it,...it was a little strange lol. 

5 hours ago, TitanTiger said:

Yeah.  I don't love him, but I'm not going to help hand the Senate to the Democrats if Hillary wins.

Shelby wasn't going to lose regardless of your vote ;)

Just now, RunInRed said:

Shelby wasn't going to lose regardless of your vote ;)

I know.  But I didn't bother campaigning against him either.  He might not be my ideal candidate, but voting for him is not on the same level as casting one for Trump.

Archived