Malzahn's Weekly Presser - Georgia Game

RunInRed

I am sure you don't have anything directly to do with this @RunInRed but it would be great if you guys could pass a mic around so we could here the questions.  Most of the time you can kind of figure out who they are talking about but most of the times I am straining to hear the question.

Other than that, thanks for all of your efforts RiR!!!!

Man... Gus just did NOT look like he wanted to be there. Wouldn't have known that we were having a good year by just watching that.

Hope that's not  reflection of anything. 

11 hours ago, Randman5000 said:

Man... Gus just did NOT look like he wanted to be there. Wouldn't have known that we were having a good year by just watching that.

Hope that's not  reflection of anything. 

Gus does not like press conferences. I wouldn't read anything into it.

On 11/8/2016 at 2:59 PM, lkeel75 said:

I am sure you don't have anything directly to do with this @RunInRed but it would be great if you guys could pass a mic around so we could here the questions.  Most of the time you can kind of figure out who they are talking about but most of the times I am straining to hear the question.

Other than that, thanks for all of your efforts RiR!!!!

Thanks for mentioning that Ikeel175,  I don't hear all that well because I was around jets and helos during my Marine Corps career and it really got to my hearing. I hope they respond to you suggestion. It would make these pressers a lot more enjoyable to me. WDE!!!

1 hour ago, Slammer1 said:

Thanks for mentioning that Ikeel175,  I don't hear all that well because I was around jets and helos during my Marine Corps career and it really got to my hearing. I hope they respond to you suggestion. It would make these pressers a lot more enjoyable to me. WDE!!!

During my Dad's exit physical, the Dr. said, "Don't waste money on HiFi."

Many Thanks, and

Happy Birthday USMC.

On 11/10/2016 at 8:44 AM, AUinTLoosa said:

During my Dad's exit physical, the Dr. said, "Don't waste money on HiFi."

Many Thanks, and

Happy Birthday USMC.

Thanks AUinTLoosa, I almost look 241 years old, lol. Marines  are probably the only people that have two birthdays each year. WDE!!!

4 hours ago, Slammer1 said:

Thanks AUinTLoosa, I almost look 241 years old, lol. Marines  are probably the only people that have two birthdays each year. WDE!!!

Kind'a guessing here (reading between the lines and such, and looking your carrier picture), but it appears you and Dad took opposite career paths? Dad started in fixed-wings (ADs, and then the old FJ-3 in Korea), but complained that they had to fold him into the cockpit. As soon as he got the option, he moved to the roomier helicopters, where he shared space with a prop shaft for the remainder of his career.

WDE back at you sir.

20 hours ago, AUinTLoosa said:

Kind'a guessing here (reading between the lines and such, and looking your carrier picture), but it appears you and Dad took opposite career paths? Dad started in fixed-wings (ADs, and then the old FJ-3 in Korea), but complained that they had to fold him into the cockpit. As soon as he got the option, he moved to the roomier helicopters, where he shared space with a prop shaft for the remainder of his career.

WDE back at you sir.

You are right AUinTLoosa, I flew choppers out of flight school and  then transitioned to the A-4 when I left Nam, the small cockpit of the A-4  was made for me so I understand why your dad had a tough time in single seaters. In Nam I was tired of being the shootee and wanted to be the shooter. Thank goodness I got my wish and still around to talk about it. Semper Fi and WDE!!!

Archived