World markets are tanking

RunInRed

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All those 100's of millions paid to the Clintons will now be all for nothing. No Presidential favors. No special audiences w/ the first Woman President... 

Brexit - Part Deux. 

13 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

All those 100's of millions paid to the Clintons will now be all for nothing. No Presidential favors. No special audiences w/ the first Woman President... 

Brexit - Part Deux. 

bac6Ur7.gif

13 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

bac6Ur7.gif

Clinton crime syndicate? Pay for Play ? Private e-mail server ? Must have missed those in the news. 

:laugh: 

21 minutes ago, AURaptor said:

Clinton crime syndicate? Pay for Play ? Private e-mail server ? Must have missed those in the news. 

:laugh: 

Oh. It's a conspiracy thing. Your dude won, yet you're harping on the Clintons(still). 

1 hour ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Oh. It's a conspiracy thing. Your dude won, yet you're harping on the Clintons(still). 

Absolutely 

Mary Katharine Ham Retweeted

CNN: CLINTON CONCEDES VIA PHONE. She left her supporters, the little people, out to dry at her party and didn't show up #Electionnight

I expect my retirement to evaporate in the next few weeks. Will it recover? I don't know. Maybe. But economically a terrible thing has happened. 

10 minutes ago, Bigbens42 said:

I expect my retirement to evaporate in the next few weeks. Will it recover? I don't know. Maybe. But economically a terrible thing has happened. 

Probably, will not recover. The world is unraveling. No sense in going to work this morning

19 minutes ago, Bigbens42 said:

All is lost

:ucrazy:

9 minutes ago, AgentOrange said:

Overly dramatic?

Probably.  But that's what happens when you elect some one who has zero government experience.  It's like putting the McDonald's manager in charge of your open-heart surgery.  You'd likely be a little spooked.

7 minutes ago, RunInRed said:

Probably.  But that's what happens when you elect some one who has zero government experience.  It's like putting the McDonald's manager in charge of your open-heart surgery.  You'd likely be a little spooked.

Puuuuuuuuuhleeeeeeeeze! Are you seriously this dense? The man built a small empire by getting the right people in the right places. That has already started. His international business experience working with governments and others have him light years ahead of barry who has trainwrecked the country for 8 years. The main difference between him and obama is he really wants to work with both sides. 

He is basically a 3rd party candidate dressed as a republican. He will excel in the role of president. 

1 minute ago, tiger88 said:

Puuuuuuuuuhleeeeeeeeze! Are you seriously this dense? The man built a small empire by getting the right people in the right places. That has already started. His international business experience working with governments and others have him light years ahead of barry who has trainwrecked the country for 8 years. The main difference between him and obama is he really wants to work with both sides. 

He is basically a 3rd party candidate dressed as a republican. He will excel in the role of president. 

I hope you're right but the leading indicators are not reassuring.  He has zero political experience.  Zero military experience.  Almost no policy specifics.  And a rag-tag band of surrogates to advise him - who he thinks he's smarter than.  As I said in another thread, Lord help us all.

I should expand.  There are billons of limit orders that are in at technical levels that are designed to execute if unusual activity (volatility) happens.  A few hundred big moves can contribute a domino effect.  If that happens, you'll see a bounce.

2 minutes ago, RunInRed said:

I hope you're right but the leading indicators are not reassuring.  He has zero political experience.  Zero military experience.  Almost no policy specifics.  And a rag-tag band of surrogates to advise him - who he thinks he's smarter than.  As I said in another thread, Lord help us all.

Sounds exactly like the empty suit sitting in the White House now.

8 minutes ago, RunInRed said:

The Lord just helped us. 

Archived