Clinton will win the popular vote

RunInRed

30 minutes ago, TheBlueVue said:

Did he drive a bus to pick up every person in the congregation and take them to vote republican? A lot do just that but Im sure you';ll argue that's not true.

I do not know how the church bus was used on election day.  

You are wrong again. 

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, homersapien said:

Just because you haven't seen the evidence doesn't mean the CIA doesn't have evidence.  

(Hint: it's unlikely the CIA are going to share detailed evidence on this with you or anyone else.)

And this is not politically driven.  In case you didn't know, it's the CIA's job to uncover such activities committed by foreign companies.

There is no evidence of voter fraud, Oppenheimer. That is to what I was referring when I gave the quote -  " Do you actually think I made a mistake, or do you just wish I did ? " - Dr.  Bob, Scrubs 

If you want to say something snappy, now would be a good time. :laugh: 

2 hours ago, homersapien said:

To participate on this forum means you are foolish, by definition.  But at least you are self-aware of it which is more than a lot of the participates can say.

So don't get down on yourself. Like me, you just need a real life I suppose.  ;D

Actually I have quite a few friends and acquaintances in real life.   Sadly, with maybe 2-3 exceptions, the overall level of intelligence or intelligent conversation in that group is hardly better than on here.  :'(

6 hours ago, quietfan said:

Actually I have quite a few friends and acquaintances in real life.   Sadly, with maybe 2-3 exceptions, the overall level of intelligence or intelligent conversation in that group is hardly better than on here.  :'(

You need new friends.

7 hours ago, AURaptor said:

There is no evidence of voter fraud, Oppenheimer. That is to what I was referring when I gave the quote -  " Do you actually think I made a mistake, or do you just wish I did ? " - Dr.  Bob, Scrubs 

If you want to say something snappy, now would be a good time. :laugh: 

If you are trying to say the CIA is wrong about this, then just say so.

Or are you making another argument based on the possibility they are wrong?

3 hours ago, homersapien said:

If you are trying to say the CIA is wrong about this, then just say so.

Or are you making another argument based on the possibility they are wrong?

The " CIA " hasn't said anything here. Anonymous sources are citing anonymous sources, as reported by the NYT.  And you're taking about 2 different topics too. I was talking about the recount effort by Stein , not the hacked e-mails of the DNC / Hillary . 

23 hours ago, icanthearyou said:

Force?  How do they do that?  

Funny, my preacher stands up on Sunday before the election and says, "Christians have to vote Republican".  Odd isn't it?

Not odd at all. You have a very different preacher than those found in inner-city New York, Chicago, LA etc.

18 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

You have an extremely warped view. Your extreme prejudice is showing.

Am I a racist, homophobe, misogynist, uneducated or all four?

Archived