Georgia Game Report Card

StatTiger

Agreed Stat, this game looked like it was playing not to lose vs playing to win, flat out pathetic on offense.  The worst half I've seen against a 5-4 team. 

Stat tells it like it is. The head coach cannot adjust on offense. I used to think he was stubborn. I now believe that he doesn't know what to do when his game plan doesn't work. I am not a coach, neither am I being paid $4 mil a year. This was a crap show on offense. Our defense geve up 6 points, and the "genius" can't scheme enough plays to score one TD in the second half, and, we are stuck with him for at least two years or more.

STAT. stat. S T A T. the most wonderfully written body slam i've ever read. you, my friend, have twisted this whole mess up on a note in a bottle, and tossed it into the ocean of freakin reality man. when i read this a peace came over me, a weight off my chest. somebody out there, somewhere understands my pain. can we please just all agree that stat just billy slapped our staff, who is getting paid millions to hope for the best?

33 minutes ago, Farmer Brown said:

Stat tells it like it is. The head coach cannot adjust on offense. I used to think he was stubborn. I now believe that he doesn't know what to do when his game plan doesn't work. I am not a coach, neither am I being paid $4 mil a year. This was a crap show on offense. Our defense geve up 6 points, and the "genius" can't scheme enough plays to score one TD in the second half, and, we are stuck with him for at least two years or more.

Why is a genius SO conservative on offense? He wasn't when he was the coordinator. 

That's rhetorical and definitely letting some frustration out for me. That's TWO years in a row we have sucked it up on offense v thuga. 

2 hours ago, AUIH1 said:

Losing to uga again should put Gus on the Hot Seat next year no doubt.

wde

I'm not willing to deal with another year of garbage honestly. Remove the offensive staff and try to keep the defensive staff in to maintain recruits. Hell, the offensive staff is pretty good at what they do. Gus and/or Rhett, they need to be shown the door

3 hours ago, Tigercj said:

i just believe these young men deserve an apology from Gus and Rhett for the plan they put together and both need to donate there pay check this week to some charity because they did not earn it.

EXACTLY

Imo worst loss under Gus other than the natty. Only game I wanted to win this year. This one will haunt him for years. 

Such a great defensive performance. Give up 6 points and lose. 

Oh well. Is what it is. Hopefully we make a New Years bowl. 

• RunInRed pinned and featured this topic

Gus is paranoid and trusts no one, including himself. He doesn't place confidence in his players, and they reflect that lack of confidence in their play. 

Did Malzahn take over the playcalling? The whole game on offense was a flashback to last year. 

The 15 play touchdown drive was probably the worst thing to happen, leading Malzahn to believe Auburn could succeed running the ball the entire game.

2 hours ago, SumterAubie said:

Did Malzahn take over the playcalling? The whole game on offense was a flashback to last year. 

The 15 play touchdown drive was probably the worst thing to happen, leading Malzahn to believe Auburn could succeed running the ball the entire game.

Running the ball? The second half had almost no running attack. They threw the ball exclusively on at least three series, with nothing but a pick-six to show for it.

1 hour ago, FormerlySec38Row34 said:

Running the ball? The second half had almost no running attack. They threw the ball exclusively on at least three series, with nothing but a pick-six to show for it.

This is true.

On 11/14/2016 at 5:35 PM, Richard78 said:

Lose to Bammer and it's three years in a row we have lost both games of Amen Corner.

Let that sink in for a minute. And when was the last time that happened? 

Georgia got all A's. Auburn's offense got D's and F's. And finally, Malzahn and Lashlee and Hand gets F's again.

Edited by auburn4ever

On 11/16/2016 at 8:20 PM, Dan-0 said:

Let that sink in for a minute. And when was the last time that happened? 

You got me curious, so went back and looked at the records vs each team.  As far as I can tell, the last time this happened was 1966, 1967, and 1968.  The only other time it has happened was 1950 - 52.  Lot of folks on here probably not alive the last time it happened.

• Like 1

Last week, Georgia beat 13-7. This week, Georgia beats ULL 35-21. That tells me ULL has a better offense then we do.

Edited by auburn4ever