2018 4* QB Joey Gatewood (Auburn 12/5/15)

RunInRed

17 minutes ago, ClaytonAU said:

Her: Let's watch Twilight on Freeform instead

Me: :brickwall:

Force her to compromise and watch the Rifftrax version with you. 

3 minutes ago, Bigbens42 said:

Force her to compromise and watch the Rifftrax version with you. 

We're watching football now! HA!

For Joey: First play is a read and he's eaten up for a big loss. 2nd play a dropped pass. Third play runs for a five yard gain but carries loose and fumbles, picked up by his RG. 

Rats. Three and out.

• Like 1

First series for Joey:

Bad Read on the option play

Drop on a well thrown ball 

QB scramble, run, fumble recovered by offense. 

1 minute ago, Bigbens42 said:

For Joey: First play is a read and he's eaten up for a big loss. 2nd play a dropped pass. Third play runs for a five yard gain but carries loose and fumbles, picked up by his RG. 

Rats. Three and out.

Beat me by seconds lol

Well that was a rough start.....but a long way to go...but they need to play some defense in the meantime...

9 minutes ago, ClaytonAU said:

Gatewood's team isn't good at all... 

Being totally outclassed....and the opposing QB looking pretty good...tall skinny kid with a good arm.

1 minute ago, AU64 said:

Being totally outclassed....and the opposing QB looking pretty good...tall skinny kid with a good arm.

That would be the number one pro style QB in the country and Clemson commit Trevor Lawrence!

2 minutes ago, ClaytonAU said:

That would be the number one pro style QB in the country and Clemson commit Trevor Lawrence!

I'm certainly impressed......but JG starting to do some good stuff too.....

• Like 1

I don't believe anyone compares to Cam, but I see why some people say JG reminds them of him by some of the plays and size etc... tonight when he has blocking!

This coach is dumb

Think I would redouble my efforts to get the Cartersville kid......great polish for the first game of the year.

Good grief I feel horrible for Joey G. Clearly he has been subjected to piss pour coaching his years there. So many times there is a miscommunication on a offensive play and the QB and WR or QB and RB are not on the same page. Also who does this head coach think he is spurrier?! rotating qbs every series? This is awful.

• Like 1

Please fire this Head Coach if he keeps this rotating QBs BS when 1 is clearly better than the other.  WHY WOULD YOU KEEP YOUR BEST PLAYER OFF THE FIELD?! The other QB has shown me NOTHING tonight. NOTHING. Absolutely nothing. 

• Like 1

I know people want Fields bUT I am just as excited about Gatewood

• Like 2

If Fields is better than Lawrence he must be unreal and Gatewood is getting the shaft by his coach, he is clearly at least for tonight the best QB on that team.

• Like 1

Have to say I'm surprised at how athletic Gatewood is. Man. If we miss on Fields, I'm not going to be that upset. Gatewood can play. Give him a year in the system and watch out. 

Also, damn just damn at Lawrence. Good Lord that kid is good. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Have to say I'm surprised at how athletic Gatewood is. Man. If we miss on Fields, I'm not going to be that upset. Gatewood can play. Give him a year in the system and watch out. 

Still want Fields tho

1 minute ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Most accurate and polished High School QB I have ever seen. Mercy. He has pocket presence like a upper classmen for college. Thank goodness this is our last year playing Clemson. He can make every throw.

• Like 5

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

Most accurate and polished High School QB I have ever seen. Mercy. He has pocket presence like a upper classmen for college. Thank goodness this is our last year playing Clemson. He can make every throw.

Yep. Starts day one at Clemson. Kid is a freak.