Free Throw Shooting

CameronCrazy

If I am playing Auburn and I see LaRon Smith on the court I will immediately foul him. Have any of you seen his former at the free throw line. He not only looks like he couldn't hit a free throw, I don't think he could hit water if he fell out of a boat. Aren't the coaches working with him on free throws?

Remember when Cinmeon came back for his last year down 40 lbs.? His free throw shooting was much improved. I wonder who he was working with to help make this happen. He still wasn't great but much improved and it made a difference when he was getting fouled underneath. I wonder what the coaching staff has done and is currently doing to help the players improve in this area. John Wooden required his players to practice for hours every day.

I watched Canyon Barry (Rick's son) playing for Florida a couple of times one day he was 5-6 another 6-6 shooting FT's underhanded.

Almost 87% vs LSU last night and not one post about that?  

2 hours ago, JwgreDeux said:

Almost 87% vs LSU last night and not one post about that?  

It was amazing last night to see everyone hit their FT's. Wiley, McLemore, and even Spencer were on. The commentators were even complimenting Spencer's FT shot haha.

The thing that was so impressive as mentioned above was the fact that Wiley, Spencer, and McLemore were hitting them almost every time. 

I think at one time the commentators said AU was 19/21. It's a good thing they were because, as usual, Auburn needed every point they could get. Like everyone else, I just hope they will keep it up.

Archived