AU marching band iron bowl practice

aubietiger14

2 years ago AuMB stopped at Hoover high to practice on the way to turdtown, any idea if the will do the same this year?  Their website doesn't have a game day schedule posted yet.   War Eagle!

Yes, they are having a practice/clinic at Hoover High School.  The AUMB leaves Auburn about 5:30 am Saturday and arrives at Hoover at 7:30.  They will practice from 8 to 10 before heading to Tuscaloosa.  A great crowd to show they are appreciated would be wonderful 

39 minutes ago, Tigerpaul53 said:

Yes, they are having a practice/clinic at Hoover High School.  The AUMB leaves Auburn about 5:30 am Saturday and arrives at Hoover at 7:30.  They will practice from 8 to 10 before heading to Tuscaloosa.  A great crowd to show they are appreciated would be wonderful 

Thanks for posting 53

1 hour ago, Tigerpaul53 said:

Awesome thanks!  I plan to be there!

1 hour ago, Tigerpaul53 said:

Thank you to all who braved early hour and cold weather.  Great show if support for AUMB.  War Eagle. BEAT BAMA!

I took my 6 year old and he loved it.  Still wish I had a chance to be in their drumline but out of state tuition was a killer.  

Archived