2017 3* WR Tamorrion Terry

ellitor

1482973.jpg?w=240&h=240&fit=crop&crop=fa

Ashburn, GA (Turner County)

Ht 6-3.5 Wt 195

AU offered 11/25/16

Keith already put a pick for AU in on the crystal ball.

Has 37 catches for 1,055 yards and 18 TDs so far in Sr season. For those wondering that's a whopping 28 yards per catch & 1 TD scored every 2 catches.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, fredst said:

Wow, he looks just like Kodi Burns in that profile pic.....

DANG!!! Very much so.

What is his competition like and how are his grades? Why is he only a three star? And who are his other offers?

TIA

1 hour ago, aujeff11 said:

What is his competition like and how are his grades? Why is he only a three star? And who are his other offers?

TIA

1. Probably not great since he is in a small country town. 2. Has not camped at all. Schools like AU, Florida, UGA, & FSU are just now learning about him. 3. We are it right now.

2 hours ago, ClaytonAU said:

That's a picture of Kodi... Tamorrion doesn't have a picture on 247 yet,

I know. I was being a smartass, unnecessarily 

24 minutes ago, MadtownTiger said:

Maybe KB is trying to pull a Leon Sandcastle.

WDE!

Laughed my butt off at this! :laugh:

I really don't care where these kids are from or what they're rated, as long as they catch the balls that hit them in the hands and help our QB's out. We've really been hurting at QB the last few games and our WR's are doing nothing to help them out.

On 11/26/2016 at 8:42 PM, CameronCrazy said:

I really don't care where these kids are from or what they're rated, as long as they catch the balls that hit them in the hands and help our QB's out. We've really been hurting at QB the last few games and our WR's are doing nothing to help them out.

That's because the better WR's are on the sidelines.

On 11/26/2016 at 9:42 PM, CameronCrazy said:

Agreed but it's hard for receivers to get good at catching while averaging 1 or less opportunities a week. 

19 hours ago, Gowebb11 said:

Agreed but it's hard for receivers to get good at catching while averaging 1 or less opportunities a week. 

That's why they have practices.

I realize the talent he was playing against was not great but a few things impressed me. One the way he goes up for the ball and high points it, two his speed, but the highlight that impressed me the most was when they were close to scoring there was a turnover the other team picked up ball and almost scored but he followed play and knocked ball lose and recovered it near the goal line.  That play showed me the heart of a winner who never quits.

I want this kid because of his speed, height and skill but mostly because of his heart.

2 hours ago, Mikey said:

That's why they have practices.

Big difference is games and practices. Skill players need as many live reps as possible. Imagine being top rated receiver, working year round on your craft, and getting to showcase it only 10-15 times a year. If we want better receivers, we have to start throwing more in games. Either I'm right or Trooper Taylor, Dameyune Craig, and Kodi Burns are all bad receivers coaches because the drops have been with us for several years. 

On 11/26/2016 at 8:42 PM, CameronCrazy said:

The good news is, the ones dropping passes are graduating.  Drops among our underclassmen have been rare. They just haven't been targeted much since Sean got hurt... I know Nate is hurt, so that's why we aren't seeing him, but the disappearance of the Davis boys makes me wonder if Slayton is the only one who can consistently get open.

Archived