2017 3* WR Tamorrion Terry

ellitor

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We really need this guy. Had some good Wrs in state this year and DC going to LSU really set us back with Ruggs and Nico Collins and we never recovered.

2 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

We really need this guy. Had some good Wrs in state this year and DC going to LSU really set us back with Ruggs and Nico Collins and we never recovered.

Less posts about CDC would be great. He's gone. It's over. Let's move on.

DeadHorse1.gif

3 hours ago, cole256 said:

Isn't this the guy everybody is worried about his grades?

He needs to bump a standardized test score a little bit but it's very possible if he is putting in the work.

Ok. One of the live Facebook sessions from our recruiting guy he said the reason he didn't have more offers was because his grades scared a few teams away from him

8 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Ok. One of the live Facebook sessions from our recruiting guy he said the reason he didn't have more offers was because his grades scared a few teams away from him

Pretty sure I read he needed a two point jump and that he's a FSU lean as right now.

6 hours ago, ellitor said:

Less posts about CDC would be great. He's gone. It's over. Let's move on.

DeadHorse1.gif

When your first memory as a young AU fan is of DC and you have autographed pic of you and him on your office wall its going to sting a little when he makes a lateral move IN THE SAME DANG CONFERENCE yah its going to be hard to get over. Hard to get over losing our best recruiter. 

3 hours ago, bigbird said:

Nico was never coming here.

He was a Auburn lean when DC was here. I am sure there are some articles on it to.

3 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

When your first memory as a young AU fan is of DC and you have autographed pic of you and him on your office wall its going to sting a little when he makes a lateral move IN THE SAME DANG CONFERENE yah its going to be hard to get over. Hard to get over losing our best recruiter. 

I completely understand but it feels like you bring him up on nearly a daily basis and that has gotten old. Anything said about him him at this point is just regurgitating the same ole', same ole'.

31 minutes ago, ellitor said:

I completely understand but it feels like you bring him up on nearly a daily basis and that has gotten old. Anything said about him him at this point is just regurgitating the same ole', same ole'.

lol daily basis? I just got here. 

I think I brought him up because we were talking about elite recruiters and how it was hard to replace DC recruiting ability right away. I feel it was valid.

2 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

I think I brought him up because we were talking about elite recruiters and how it was hard to replace DC recruiting ability right away. I feel it was valid.

The last post before your OP  just said his top 2. No talk of elite recruiters.

Keith with a strong post on Terry

AU feels good about Tamorrion Terry from Georgia. Forget about his 3-star ranking .. he's the best WR in Georgia and that ranking will go up most likely if he qualifies.

That includes former AU target & solid 4* WR Jeremiah Holloman. UGA may agree also as they offered Terry 2 weeks after AU did.

• 5 weeks later...

I thought we already offered and so did uga, guess not. I dont care what anybody says about his competition, he looks very good in his highlights.

Said almost the same thing already earlier in this thread now that they are merged :ucrazy:

1 minute ago, AU80cruiser said:

I thought we already offered and so did uga, guess not. I dont care what anybody says about his competition, he looks very good in his highlights.

Both teams have per reports but neither one is probably commitable since he has to get his ACT up at least 2 points. It's 50-50 whether he qualifies or not.

11 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Told from people who would know that the kid could be the best WR in the south. Kyle Davis clone. 

Keith thinks he's quite a bit better than Jeremiah Holloman. The #1 rated WR in Georgia.

On 11/29/2016 at 8:49 AM, Mikey said:

That's why they have practices.

Yeah, makes sense and probably the wrong thread for it, but I often wonder how often we throw in practice, in pads, with receivers and db's/lb's going live?  Catching against air is a helluva lot different than catching it when you hear those footsteps and feel those pads closing in on you.

Archived