So Booger McFarland...

ToraGirl

just earned or re-earned his name.  Haven't followed him...too much UA love.  Just now, "This game may be over by first quarter."  There have been quite a few November surprises already. May he be surprised about this one, too.   #boogerreally  #sticktocorndogs

http://www.secsports.com/video/14457557/where-did-booger-come-from

44 minutes ago, ToraGirl said:

just earned or re-earned his name.  Haven't followed him...too much UA love.  Just now, "This game may be over by first quarter."  There have been quite a few November surprises already. May he be surprised about this one, too.   #boogerreally  #sticktocorndogs

http://www.secsports.com/video/14457557/where-did-booger-come-from

Booger is no fan of Auburn. But from the outside looking in, I understand his sentiments.

Booger is a joke.  Much like most of the SEC network crew.  I definitely don't go to the SEC network to get analysis on Auburn sports.

28 minutes ago, WeagleAU said:

Booger is a joke.  Much like most of the SEC network crew.  I definitely don't go to the SEC network to get analysis on Auburn sports.

Yep!  Background noise while researching Munich and Salzburg for this summer...but I braked long enough to get disgusted by his comment.  #multitasker

I love booger. The man has gone on the record many times saying he has never touched alcohol or drugs and that is something I really respect and can relate to.

seems like a good guy.i dont like his style though. but thats just me. i dont see any hate against us though. why would anybody say anything great about us after that egg in the UGA game?

The clown I dislike is Chris Doering. Friday night he was all over bama saying Auburn would have a tough time trying to score on bama's defense. Couldn't disagree with him there. But he followed that prediction up with this nugget. He thought Florida would be able to handle FSU's defense.

I think his assessments are off at times but I'm not sure he's really watching all the SEC games or if he just fast forwards through them. I don't dislike him, but I don't really like him either. So, yeah.. lol.

On 11/27/2016 at 11:35 PM, milehighfan said:

The clown I dislike is Chris Doering. Friday night he was all over bama saying Auburn would have a tough time trying to score on bama's defense. Couldn't disagree with him there. But he followed that prediction up with this nugget. He thought Florida would be able to handle FSU's defense.

You've just gotta understand he's a UF guy speaking to literally only UF fans when discussing that game because it's on SECN. No way he's going to poo-poo his alma mater on an exclusive SEC channel against an out of conference rival. Similar to how Joey Galloway says essentially that conference championships don't matter because it will put OSU into the playoffs. 

I bet you Booger and Dari ribbed Doering a little bit about his prediction on that UF/FSU game when the camera wasn't rolling

On November 25, 2016 at 11:51 PM, GwillMac6 said:

I love booger. The man has gone on the record many times saying he has never touched alcohol or drugs and that is something I really respect and can relate to.

You two sound like a fun night out, with no drugs and all. Ha jk I respect people for having life long abstinence. I can't stand booger though. 

2 hours ago, tigerfangs said:

You two sound like a fun night out, with no drugs and all. Ha jk I respect people for having life long abstinence. I can't stand booger though. 

IDK why he is like that but seeing how my family let those 2 things destroy a lot of  lives of people I was close to I promised I would do never either of those 2. I KNOW I KNOW way to dark of a post in here. BACK TO TALKING ABOUT THE BOOGIE MAN! lol

Archived