Auburn vs. uat - game thread

WarTiger

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey idiots in the booth.. There's a game going on...Get that loser namath out of the booth and we had no idea what the penalty was because of their yammering on and on..

2 minutes ago, Auctoritas said:

So we go all fancy-shmancy and everyone is mad at Gus. So we go vanilla, run the same three play calls but with good progress on two of them (5 and 4 yards), and everyone is mad at Gus.

You people are pretty silly. We yell and yell about "its not working, run something that works!" and then he does so and now we are all "he's an idiot!"

I was fine with the vanilla. That playcalling would work if there was ANY passing threat whatsoever with JF3 in the game. If we would just mix in a few short passes, maybe a play action here and there...but when the opposing D literally knows they can sell out completely against the run ?

1 minute ago, Auctoritas said:

So we go all fancy-shmancy and everyone is mad at Gus. So we go vanilla, run the same three play calls but with good progress on two of them (5 and 4 yards), and everyone is mad at Gus.

You people are pretty silly. We yell and yell about "its not working, run something that works!" and then he does so and now we are all "he's an idiot!"

You do know Gus is only considered smart when the offense works right? Is that how it is for all coaches?

1 minute ago, tigerchris said:

If I wanted to watch this, I'd got to an AA meeting.

Seriously... there is a GAME going on...

Archived