Auburn vs. uat - game thread

WarTiger

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, FoundationEagle said:

Looking like a 80-90 percent chance we go a full 4 quarters of SEC play without a first down. That alone should get you fired when you make 4 mil a year as an "offensive guru". It's certainly "offensive"

That is almost impossible. You would think you could get one receiver open 10 yds by accident.

2 minutes ago, Ed_ said:

Head coach is responsible for making sure his people get the job done.  They don't do all the work themselves which is why I said fire Lashlee and if Gus still can't get someone who can get the job done fire Gus.  But everyone laying all the blame at Gus are not looking at the full picture.  

And I you want me to leave you alone don't post.  Last time I checked this is a public board and I have not been rude to anyone. 

Post all you want. Go to the ignore option and check my name.

LOLOL ok not our day. We need those type of plays to go our ways. Unbelievable. it literally bounces in their hands.

1 minute ago, AU64 said:

Will Bo get equal time in the second half?   Getting tired of the Joe Namath show...

Gary told him to stop when he was going to tell another Joe story. hopefully lots of phone call s to CBS. 

5 minutes ago, FoundationEagle said:

Which is why Insaid he has to let the new OC call plays or be fired now. 

I did miss that part and you are absolutely correct. I'm not sure how you fix this sloppy crap without starting at the top. If RL takes a new position and this continues Gus needs to go!

1 minute ago, Tiger said:

Football gods don't want us to win today 

Literally what I just said. This many fumbles don't fall back into your own hands. 

Archived