Auburn vs. uat - game thread

WarTiger

Just now, WEagle24 said:

They said that 85 was the ineligible man down field. Danielson was saying that he was an eligible man so it should've been no penalty.

He wasn't eligible because he was covered up.  Danielson even said such when they initially showed the replay. The ball was thrown across the neutral zone.  Good call

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sorrry, but I want to see JF3 in the game at QB. Every snap. He gives us the best chance to win. And I want the coaches to give him a chance to complete some short passes. If they do this, and we lose, I would not say one word. I just think this will be another game that "could have been." Just like the Clemson game.

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

Right now if we get within two yards of the first I feel like we had a good series

Me too. Just pathetic. 

So we neutralize our best weapon by having him pooch kick. ??????

This is why you don't put all ur eggs in one basket. Gus show have been trying to develop other QBs in games where we were clearly ahead. If you put in a second string QByou have to let him run the entire playbook not just hand offs.. 

Pretty easy why "pulling out all the stops doesn't work".....anything out of the ordinary drives our fans wild.....LOL

RUN read option EVERY PLAY!!! only chance we have. how does gus still not understand this anytime sean is out? JJ cannot pass and neither can jf3.

1 minute ago, Tiger said:

Carlton Davis good position but you have to make the damn play!!!!

He actually got beat but it was awesome instincts that he almost recovered

1 minute ago, dmoney said:

This is why you don't put all ur eggs in one basket. Gus show have been trying to develop other QBs in games where we were clearly ahead. If you put in a second string QByou have to let him run the entire playbook not just hand offs.. 

HE cannot and doesn't know how to develop a QB. He needs to hire the junior college coach that developed Cam and Nick. Was it the saem school?

Archived