Auburn vs. uat - game thread

WarTiger

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Newbomb said:

JF3 cant read the mesh point correctly .  We would not of been in it with him in we have no QB.

You're crazy. He is the ONLY QB who has actually moved the ball in this game. Period. And he was barely given a chance. Our defense kept us in the game for a full half before tiring out. JF3 would have generated first downs and given our D some rest. 

2 minutes ago, Tiger said:

I love what Steele did this year but I'm actually afraid of this and totally agree on Gus

Yeah you both are right

11 minutes ago, cole256 said:

First of all you will....second what's crazy is you will actually talk down a guy for saying exactly what you say every time we lose. Lastly calm down, you knew what this game was going to be

mod edit: you should know that isn't tolerated here if I'm not allowed to talk to you, then don't talk to me.   And first of all, NO, I WONT. ..oh and lastly, yes I did which is why I'm done.  Now stop talking to me. 

1 minute ago, WeagleAU said:

Did the offense even play this game?  Every time I turned the game on I only saw the defense.

Our poor D. So proud of them.

1 minute ago, wareagleguy said:

Play to the end D

They are trying.

WAR EAGLE!

Gus isn't going anywhere this season.  Not only is there no real great HC prospect available, but we are likely to win 9 games and the defense is finally on track. 8 wins won't be enough next season, but it will be this one. 

Archived