Everybody had Enough?

mom2kid

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Browning4AU said:

Actually may not be a bad decision. Musical QBs again tonight didn't help. AU already wasn't going to win, but the 2nd play of the game had me yelling it is time for GM to go. 

How about 27 in at quarterback on 4th down?

It's so obvious that he is not the right guy. we had run there in the middle of the year but Gus can't blame this on injuries... it's pretty obvious our offense needs major changes!

Hey. The enemy here is Alabama. We were the walking wounded. Our players played their guts out. We did not have a QB this year. Period. Quit badmouthing your own team or we won't be able to recruit one. My 2 cents...

The chandler Cox play at the end convinced me Gus has no idea what he's doing.

GIVE YOUR TEAM A CHANCE

Whats your strength? Defense. Kick a field goal and you've got a chance to onside kick it if you want to keep the ball that bad, if not hope your defense gets a quick turnover or stop. 

Unless serious changes are made to our offensive play calling coaches and quarterback coach then I've lost all faith in the current employees. 

There is no reason to expect anything different than what we saw today.  If the offensive guru becomes this offensive, how do you turn it around?  Very hard to watch and even more difficult to comprehend. 

Why have we thrown to the tight end ONCE this season?  Why does this offensive coaching staff NEVER have a Plan B?  Injuries happen.  Defenses make adjustments.  Good coaches make adjustments to deal with the given situation.  What'd the definition of insanity...???

Archived