Richard Goodman

pmurphy

Looks like we can take Goodman off our wish list.Rivals says he committed to FSU yesterday.

142855[/snapback]

Yea.......But, you never really know......If I recall Rivals also said that Jerrell Powe was going to commit to Auburn during the Army All-American Bowl........They don't know, we don't know...........only Goodman knows. He knows that he wants to be an Auburn Tiger and run out of that Tunnel with 86 Thousand Screaming, Crazy, Orange and Blue wearing, True College fans.......We'll all see come signing day..........I'm thinking that Coach Tubbs has about 4 more Aces up his sleeve. I hope

There are no Aces.

I call Shananagins on this........That's just Assinine :big: .....Unless you have some kinda inside information, which I hope you don't......Because I think that the Silver Tounged Riverboat Gambler has at least three Aces :cheer: .........Please say it's so....War "BY GOD" Eagle

I can see the posts for Wednesday already and if history repeats itself,you guys are right.It must be a madhouse for all coaches on Wednesday as the commits come in and they have to adjust to make calls to players down the list when openings appear.

Guest Tigrinum Major
There are no Aces.  Hopefully we can get Greenwood, A. Smith, or Dunham.  Dunham is the most likely out of those three.

142858[/snapback]

A Smith isn't an Ace? I'll take a king like him anyday...

Archived