Really don't like to diagnose from a distance,

but that you'd even start this thread indicates

he's probably in your head.

Every time you hear the CBS Football theme,

he'll sneak into your dreams.

Sorry.

31 minutes ago, musicitytiger said:

I won't have to listen to Verne gush anymore after today..........ever, again

I am going to miss Verne because I love to hear Bammers whine about how biased he is again the Tide. They think he is supposed to be like Eli Gold and call them ¨the good guys¨.

Vern is at least 5 years past due for retirement, but if he were gushing about AU today then I don't think you would have posted this.  Again, don't get me wrong.  I don't like Verne either, but AU fans bitching about Verne today is only because spuat is kicking ass once again.

wde

19 minutes ago, AUIH1 said:

Vern is at least 5 years past due for retirement, but if he were gushing about AU today then I don't think you would have posted this.  Again, don't get me wrong.  I don't like Verne either, but AU fans bitching about Verne today is only because spuat is kicking ass once again.

wde

Don't get me wrong, I loathed him equally in this year's iron bowl

27 minutes ago, AUinTLoosa said:

Really don't like to diagnose from a distance,

but that you'd even start this thread indicates

he's probably in your head.

Every time you hear the CBS Football theme,

he'll sneak into your dreams.

Sorry.

The only thing of note I'll remember from that duo......

"they've got nothing but fat guys on the field"

26 minutes ago, AUIH1 said:

wde

Has he ever gushed about anyone other than Bama?

1 minute ago, bigbird said:

Has he ever gushed about anyone other than Bama?

Well, he gushed about us in the SECCG in 2010 and 2013, To the victors belong the spoils even when it comes to idiot announcers.  Brad Nessler is the best announcer in the business and he would gush about bama too at this point.  bama deserves to be gushed about.  They have the best HC and staff in college football and the results on the field confirm that.  

wde

Most TV announcers will eventually say things you don't like but it really doesn't bother me too much. I think when Auburn is playing well they get receive as many positive statements as anyone. When they're not then we are just more sensitive to the negative. Add to that the fact Bama is practically an NFL team and it just magnifies it for us. I'm actually not that happy to see him retire because that just opens the door for another "Jesse Palmer" type to step in. 

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎12‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 3:54 PM, AUIH1 said:

Well, he gushed about us in the SECCG in 2010 and 2013, To the victors belong the spoils even when it comes to idiot announcers.  Brad Nessler is the best announcer in the business and he would gush about bama too at this point.  bama deserves to be gushed about.  They have the best HC and staff in college football and the results on the field confirm that.  

wde

Although I hate to admit it, I agree.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/4/2016 at 6:11 AM, gr82be said:

Most TV announcers will eventually say things you don't like but it really doesn't bother me too much. I think when Auburn is playing well they get receive as many positive statements as anyone. When they're not then we are just more sensitive to the negative. Add to that the fact Bama is practically an NFL team and it just magnifies it for us. I'm actually not that happy to see him retire because that just opens the door for another "Jesse Palmer" type to step in. 

football betting

Yeah I agree with u

Archived