Harry's razors

bigbird

I have thick facial hair that a electric doesn't cut so I use a lot of razors.  My parents signed me up for Harry's for Christmas and I got my first one last Sunday.  It works great!  Just thought I'd throw that out there if any others had thought about signing up for it. 

I love the Harry's razor. In my opinion, the Fusion gives a little better shave, but after 3 days would scrape my face up. I can use the Harry's blades for up to 2 weeks.

I used to use mostly electric, occasionally blades. I use knockoff razors. Had pretty good luck but sometimes you ge one that don't last or is just flat out bad from the get go. Now since I hung a small mirror in the back of the shower I mostly use blades and save time by shaving in the shower. Been thinking about trying Harry's or dollar shave club. 

I have a coworker that uses Harry's.  I've thought about them or dollar shave club, but since I have a full beard, I can't see the purpose.   Although, I am bald, so shaving my head could make up for that.    I may look into it.  What does it cost?

21 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

Thanks for the post bigbird. thinking about the same here. never been an electric man. the Fusion is costly.

I used to use fusion and it just about broke me.

19 hours ago, Grumps said:

I love the Harry's razor. In my opinion, the Fusion gives a little better shave, but after 3 days would scrape my face up. I can use the Harry's blades for up to 2 weeks.

That's what I've noticed too. I get a new blade every two weeks and the one I have still is in good shape. Gonna have to change the order timing. 

23 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Damn it that's what I had planned on getting you.........

Omaha Steaks works for me.

1 minute ago, bigbird said:

I used to use fusion and it just about broke me.

Fusion is a good razor. I shave morning and night. feel like they are a pretty good buy. a 4 pack of the blades at around $16 last me for months

Just now, augolf1716 said:

You don't want Omaha Steaks best mail order steak are Lobel's of New York

PROVE IT!

3 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Fusion is a good razor. I shave morning and night. feel like they are a pretty good buy. a 4 pack of the blades at around $16 last me for months

My facial hair is like copper wire. I dull razors quickly

19 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

You don't want Omaha Steaks best mail order steak are Lobel's of New York

I will take a gift certificate - Piggly Wiggly - Port St Joe FL. - great steaks and no postage. Some Harrys razors also. Thanks SantaGolf.

On 12/4/2016 at 5:36 PM, SaltyTiger said:

Morning and night?!?  WTF?!?  Are you part werewolf or something?  Why would you do that?!?

5 minutes ago, tgr4lfe said:

Morning and night?!?  WTF?!?  Are you part werewolf or something?  Why would you do that?!?

Good question, never really thought about it other than I am up about 4:00 AM every morning, straight to shave and shower first thing. Not a real heavy beard but some stubble by evening.

2 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

Good question, never really thought about it other than I am up about 4:00 AM every morning, straight to shave and shower first thing. Not a real heavy beard but some stubble by evening.

Lord, you couldn't pay me enough to shave twice a day.  

3 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

Women love me. I have a date every night with a smokin hot one. likes me fresh shaven.

:-\ so all it takes is a clean shaven face why do I have my doubts

Best solution, just quit shaving. Trim the beard periodically. Shave the neck if you prefer.

Hey, research reveals that women prefer facial hair. Stubble for sexual play, but more beard for more serious relationships.

I shaved off my beard in 2006. My wife literally cried.

Been using Dorco razors for a while. Same blades as the Dollar Shave Club. They work well, not Fusion well, but that make Fusion blades way too expensive to be worth the difference. Thought about trying Harry's, but the Dorco blades last me a while.

Archived