Harry's razors

bigbird

1. Blow dry your razors after using them and they will last much longer
  2. Harrys is now sold at Target so if you wanted to cancel and go there and stretch your time between blades go for it
  3. Handle and 2 Blades at Target are about 8 bucks, and then 2 bucks a blade after that.
  4. They are 1.87 at Harrys, and you can get a free trial so less expensive at Harrys (3,00 for shipping)

22 hours ago, eibua12 said:
  1. Blow dry your razors after using them and they will last much longer
  2. Harrys is now sold at Target so if you wanted to cancel and go there and stretch your time between blades go for it
  3. Handle and 2 Blades at Target are about 8 bucks, and then 2 bucks a blade after that.
  4. They are 1.87 at Harrys, and you can get a free trial so less expensive at Harrys (3,00 for shipping)

^^This^^ being doing that for over 15 years

• 4 weeks later...

I got a starter kit at Target. wife picked it up. Not sure how much she paid or how much they cost to get them on order but i do like them.

On 12/24/2016 at 6:21 PM, augolf1716 said:

^^This^^ being doing that for over 15 years

Do you still have enough hair to keep a blow dryer?

My wife got me a Tough Blade pack for Christmas (the ones endorsed by Brett Favre).  $20 for a razor and 12 cartridges.  The package says "one year of shaving", and so far so good.  I shave 6 days a week, and I used one blade for the entire month of January.  It felt a little dull for the past three days, but not at all unbearable. I normally use 3-blade bic disposables for about one week each.  I'd recommend them if you're looking for a little extra bang for your buck. 

If you prefer not to do a subscription, check out ShaveMob.com.  They'll ship you up to a year's worth of razors (I get the four blade "Average Joe" for $30).  The blades are as good as Harry's or Dollar Shave Club, and you don't have to sign up for a recurring cost.  Just order more when you're ready.

On 12/3/2016 at 5:52 PM, bigbird said:

I have thick facial hair that a electric doesn't cut so I use a lot of razors.  My parents signed me up for Harry's for Christmas and I got my first one last Sunday.  It works great!  Just thought I'd throw that out there if any others had thought about signing up for it. 

Been using Harry's for about a year or so. Love their razors and shave gel. My facial hair is thick as well and I went through store bought/brand razors really quickly. Probably only got about 3 shaves out of each before they started irritating my neck. I can use Harry's razors probably 10 times before I notice a difference. Now, I only shave every-other day so these things last me a long time. Can't recommend them enough!

50 minutes ago, MDM4AU said:

Been using Harry's for about a year or so. Love their razors and shave gel. My facial hair is thick as well and I went through store bought/brand razors really quickly. Probably only got about 3 shaves out of each before they started irritating my neck. I can use Harry's razors probably 10 times before I notice a difference. Now, I only shave every-other day so these things last me a long time. Can't recommend them enough!

I got a starter kit with some post-shave balm and tried it out Saturday. I usually have a rule about not shaving on game day but I had been out of town all week and my neck was itching to get the hair off. So I cracked open the set and went to work. I have been using Dorco for about a year and they have been good. Not Fusion good, but good. I was quite happy with the Harry's razors, shave gel, and post shave balm (which I got all of for $3). The best part was that shaving on game day didn't mean an AU loss, so this might be a lucky razor (it is orange after all).

Archived