Men vs. UAB - Game Thread

WarTiger

8 minutes ago, FoundationEagle said:

Now we get a charge when the guy practically has to jump sideways as fast he can to get in front. If that's not a block, there's should never be anyone capable of driving to the basket. These refs are unreal. Why does the BBall community accept this garbage?

It was actually a good call.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, jared52 said:

Really? You would call that a legal guarding position? 

without question. The offensive player caused all of that contact. 

Auburn gets a basket, then uab scores.  Purifoy drives and is fouled.  shooting 2.  1st good.  2nd good.  41-39

1 minute ago, WarTiger said:

without question. The offensive player caused all of that contact. 

No, there's plenty to question. Be we will have to agree to disagree. 

If the charge at the end of the half was a charge, so was that call they called on Harper. The UAB guard was clearly dribbling into him. 

1 minute ago, jared52 said:

No, there's plenty to question. Be we will have to agree to disagree. 

You asked my opinion, and I answered.  It was an easy call.  I do believe they missed on in the first half that should have been a charge on uab.

AU is going to have to win this one ugly. Nothing falling and they aren't able to generate any inside offense. If the threes don't fall, they are going to have to drive and draw fouls. 

Just now, WarTiger said:

You asked my opinion, and I answered.  It was an easy call.  I do believe they missed on in the first half that should have been a charge on uab.

Fair enough. I'm not arguing with you. The TV angles weren't great but they seemed to show me something different than you. 

Archived