2017 TE Recruiting

AuburnNTexas

4 minutes ago, Mikey said:

That's easy. He won't plead to rape.

I meant someone more knowledgeable of these situations pm me. Personally, I think the court is doing a disservice to society by letting a criminal plead down from rape.

1 minute ago, aujeff11 said:

I meant someone more knowledgeable of these situations pm me. Personally, I think the court is doing a disservice to society by letting a criminal plead down from rape.

Seeing as how you are probably as ignorant about the details as I am, you might want to reserve judgement for, say, a judge.

Just now, Mikey said:

Seeing as how you are probably as ignorant about the details as I am, you might want to reserve judgement for, say, a judge.

Which is why I am asking for information from people with knowledge of these situations, DA. Are you done yet? You're like a fricking broken record.

13 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

Which is why I am asking for information from people with knowledge of these situations, DA. Are you done yet? You're like a fricking broken record.

You don't watch enough Law and Order on TV. Nobody ever plea bargains to the maximum charge. If the prosecution wants to bargain, they have to, like, you know, bargain. Even a bammer lawyer or stay at home mom that watches Judge Judy could answer your simple question with ease.

39 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Even a bammer lawyer

Why was this distinction necessary? Auburn doesn't even have a law school and Bammer has a pretty one. Ask Ben Obamanu about it.  

And what I meant was people that commit rape shouldn't be able to plea bargain to a cheap sentence like they merely committed a misdemeanor. If rice committed rape, his athletic career should be done. But I digress. Have fun with your stupid judge Judy argument. When I ask for input of knowledge, and then you criticize me for not having the "normal" knowledge, that's when I laugh at you. That's like laughing at the homeless for being at a job fair...or laughing at a overweight person on a treadmill. 

31 minutes ago, auburn4ever said:

I wonder if Gus will use the tight ends more in 2017 then what he's used them during his first 4 years.

He needs to if we get Sal.

Archived