5* OL Alex Leatherwood - bama

lionheartkc

Just now, lkeel75 said:

Image result for lloyd meme so you're saying there's a chance

Not much of one, but he likes Hand, his good friend is already on board, and his OC conveniently just flew the coup.  Basically, if there is any chance at all, it's now, and he's on his way to Auburn for a multiple day visit.

52 minutes ago, lionheartkc said:

Not much of one, but he likes Hand, his good friend is already on board, and his OC conveniently just flew the coup.  Basically, if there is any chance at all, it's now, and he's on his way to Auburn for a multiple day visit.

Last I saw, Houston still had not made a decision on a Head Coach. Kinda think USA Today was speculating with no hard news. Lots of conflicting info out there. 

6 minutes ago, aufan57 said:

Last I saw, Houston still had not made a decision on a Head Coach. Kinda think USA Today was speculating with no hard news. Lots of conflicting info out there. 

Certainly would be the first time a newspaper made up the news.

I just wish one time we could flip one of their big time recruits, you know like they've done with us. Let's see, Yeldon, Foster, Evans, Calloway, and the OL who announced on TV he was going to Auburn but guess what, he changed his mind after a few days. I don't count on him flipping but we'll see.

27 minutes ago, milehighfan said:

I just wish one time we could flip one of their big time recruits, you know like they've done with us. Let's see, Yeldon, Foster, Evans, Calloway, and the OL who announced on TV he was going to Auburn but guess what, he changed his mind after a few days. I don't count on him flipping but we'll see.

Know anyone with a car dealership, a house that needs sitting, a suit store, a rim shop, or an untraceable way to funnel money?

1 hour ago, autan said:

So it sounds like there is a chance.  I would assume Brahms will be there this weekend?

Yes but AL has already left for his Florida OV. They were not at AU at the same time.

22 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Yes but AL has already left for his Florida OV. They were not at AU at the same time.

Wow, really? The word was he wasn't heading to Florida until tomorrow.  Oh well...

41 minutes ago, lionheartkc said:

Know anyone with a car dealership, a house that needs sitting, a suit store, a rim shop, or an untraceable way to funnel money?

I'm sure I could find those people in turdtown.

Just now, milehighfan said:

I'm sure I could find those people in turdtown.

Find them... heck, I can name them right now and I've never set foot in that... um... place.

8 minutes ago, lionheartkc said:

Find them... heck, I can name them right now and I've never set foot in that... um... place.

I'm almost in my mid 60's and my memory like a lot of other things is slipping. But I like your answer.

Archived