AU commits & targets at the Ala-Miss All Star game

ellitor

16 hours ago, ellitor said:

There is actuaaly more this year. 32 as opposed to 25 last year.

Why do we often see a 5 star that commits to us and is lowered to a 4 star player? Marlon Davidson and Nate Craig were 5 star rated players and were demoted to a 4 star player? I often think that because the player commits and signs with us, those powers that be do this to us because we are Auburn. I do not think I have ever seen a bammer 5 star player dropped to a 4 star player.

Do not get me wrong, M Davidson is the real deal and Nate Craig is in that company.

1 hour ago, doc4aday said:

Why do we often see a 5 star that commits to us and is lowered to a 4 star player? Marlon Davidson and Nate Craig were 5 star rated players and were demoted to a 4 star player? I often think that because the player commits and signs with us, those powers that be do this to us because we are Auburn. I do not think I have ever seen a bammer 5 star player dropped to a 4 star player.

Do not get me wrong, M Davidson is the real deal and Nate Craig is in that company.

Nate hurt his knee so he naturally dropped since he missed a whole year. Marlon was never a composite 5* I don't think. Our 5s don't drop to 4s as much as people like to hype it.

1 hour ago, ellitor said:

Nate hurt his knee so he naturally dropped since he missed a whole year. Marlon was never a composite 5* I don't think. Our 5s don't drop to 4s as much as people like to hype it.

Hey....I know I can always trust any information that comes from you! Your posts are to the point, but with a sense of humor to boot!

In the Ala/MS all star game today. Malcolm.Askew, KJ Britt, TD Moultey, Iggy and Jordan Peters all turned in great performances today. Believe it or not nice article on al.com about it.:hellyeah:

6 hours ago, doc4aday said:

Hey....I know I can always trust any information that comes from you! Your posts are to the point, but with a sense of humor to boot!

I try.

Watched the AL v MS game and the AU commits really showed out.  It felt like on both sides of the ball that the announcers had to mention AU at least once a drive.  Even got some screen time when some of them were huddled together with their AU gear on and showing the love.  Was really good to see the future is bright with these in-state kids!

• 1 year later...
On 12/10/2016 at 1:08 PM, AU80cruiser said:

Bubba Thompson and Brennan looking pretty good at QB. TD Moultry is dominating at LB. Akers looks good but Hill looks like a steal for mississippi st. 

Bumping an old thread because the guy impressed me a couple years ago and saw some of his recent highlights.

Been hearing Kylin Hill is looking really good this year. We would be in really good shape if we had gotten in on this kid with Boobee and Kmart.

40 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

Curious as to how Askew is doing...haven’t heard his name on these forums in over a year.

Don't believe he has played much.

Archived