***2017 3* CB Traivon Leonard Signs with AU (Updated)

1 minute ago, aucanucktiger said:

Really?!? That would be huge too IMO - CJ would be my pick for unexpected phenom out of this class. He announces tomorrow I think. Okay, derailment ended. He & Traivon would be a promising near-future in the secondary indeed. 

As of last Sunday he was in. 

• Like 3

19 hours ago, bigbird said:

Very nice pick up.  Did anyone notice the length of his arms? 

Yep they go from his shoulder to his finger tips.

Sorry I couldn't resist. LOL

War Eagle and welcome to Auburn.

• Like 2

He looks like he is ready to play early and often. I know some have questioned him being a 3 star recruit. I would guess that some of recruiting services list him as a 4 star rec. We have done very well with most of our 3 star players.  The Thomas kid was awesome in the bammer game. I wish they would start a system where kids can be rated as a "3 star +", and a regular 3 star recruit. This should go for 4 star rated recs. I know players like Marlon Davidson should be rated as a "4 star +" This makes so much sense to me and I think others will agree.

Edited by doc4aday
great player coming on board

On Tuesday, December 13, 2016 at 0:39 PM, doc4aday said:

He looks like he is ready to play early and often. I know some have questioned him being a 3 star recruit. I would guess that some of recruiting services list him as a 4 star rec. We have done very well with most of our 3 star players.  The Thomas kid was awesome in the bammer game. I wish they would start a system where kids can be rated as a "3 star +", and a regular 3 star recruit. This should go for 4 star rated recs. I know players like Marlon Davidson should be rated as a "4 star +" This makes so much sense to me and I think others will agree.

I think rivals has him as a 2 star.

13 minutes ago, lutzcammed said:

I think rivals has him as a 2 star.

Yup. Which for a position player means they have not evaluated him yet.

• Like 2

He is one of the sleepers in the 2016 class.

• Like 1

• ellitor unpinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

Can someone explain this dude rank??? Wow! 2* on rivals is a complete joke. While I do wonder if he stays at CB, he is elite. I've watched all film several times and he is top 30 DB prospect. I hope with his size he can stay at Corner but he will play early and prob at Nickel. 

4 hours ago, ScottsboroAuburnFan said:

Can someone explain this dude rank??? Wow! 2* on rivals is a complete joke. While I do wonder if he stays at CB, he is elite. I've watched all film several times and he is top 30 DB prospect. I hope with his size he can stay at Corner but he will play early and prob at Nickel. 

Link

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...