2017 3* HB Chase Lasater

ellitor

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In unrelated news I have decided to not accept the position of chief financial officer to president Trump.

Must be a slow news day for AL.com to make a big deal about this. 

24 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Must be a slow news day for AL.com to make a big deal about this. 

No. It's al.com. They make news of anything that could be a negative to AU.

21 minutes ago, ellitor said:

No. It's al.com. They make news of anything that could be a negative.

You mean like "fake news"...when the story should have dwelt on him committing to UAB...or maybe that was Johnston....lost track of them despite almost daily coverage about these two highly sought-after recruits and their decisions not to attend AU.  

6 minutes ago, AU64 said:

You mean like "fake news"...when the story should have dwelt on him committing to UAB...or maybe that was Johnston....lost track of them despite almost daily coverage about these two highly sought-after recruits and their decisions not to attend AU.  

Yes Johnston & in that way.

Now that Matthews and Lasater won't be coming to Auburn, will Gus try to land another running back and a Tight End/H-Back before this week is out?

1 minute ago, auburn4ever said:

Now that Matthews and Lasater won't be coming to Auburn, will Gus try to land another running back and a Tight End/H-Back before this week is out?

RB unlikely. TE/HB see Shenker thread.

I think he just wants to make it clear to any interested parties that he's available. Hopefully he finds his spot.

On 1/26/2017 at 7:20 PM, Auskip said:

I think he just wants to make it clear to any interested parties that he's available. Hopefully he finds his spot.

@augolf1716 :-X

Archived