2018 4* WR Justyn Ross

ellitor

4 hours ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Always laugh when people post stuff like that. 

Mine or Lionheart's post?

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, LKEEL75 said:

Why?  Because you don't think AU does that or you laugh at the thought that we are not as blatant as others?

He knows all to well we play the game. He has said so countless times.

7 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

Budweiser commercial incoming:

“Here’s to you Mr. message board social media liaison that copies and paste tweets while your beer is getting warm...”

you have been en fuego lately with the humor!!! like prime Dave Chappelle levels!! WOOOO!!!! lol

19 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

Budweiser commercial incoming:

“Here’s to you Mr. message board social media liaison that copies and paste tweets while your beer is getting warm...”

Dilly Dilly

2 hours ago, WFE12 said:

He playing games!!!!

lol yup. He has to drum up "excitement" in his announcement since everyone knows he is going to west vance.

10 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

lol yup. He has to drum up "excitement" in his announcement since everyone knows he is going to west vance.

We have other positions of need. Not a big deal really

1 minute ago, JDUBB4AU said:

We have other positions of need. Not a big deal really

Did not say it was. He was just a luxury not a need.

12 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Did not say it was. He was just a luxury not a need.

I agree ?. He is just having fun . To me I believe AU has a good a shot as anyone to grab this kid . 

3 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

I'm waiting for him to post a picture in UA or Clemson's uniform but it ain't happening. This might be my first recruiting rodeo but I'm not falling for it....I refuse!

5 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

Hard to read based off his social media. Lots of likes for tiger stuff lately by him but also Lots of likes for Bama stuff in the past. Bama fans on Twitter are convinced he is trolling us.

5 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Hard to read based off his social media. Lots of likes for tiger stuff lately by him but also Lots of likes for Bama stuff in the past. Bama fans on Twitter are convinced he is trolling us.

Because he is. He is putting out a lot of AU content to try to swerve people. When AU mods are not confident RIGHT after his OV he is gone. We did not even get a glimmer of hope from a visit high lol

2 hours ago, WFE12 said:

I'm waiting for him to post a picture in UA or Clemson's uniform but it ain't happening. This might be my first recruiting rodeo but I'm not falling for it....I refuse!

That is exactly why I think we are a lot in it with quay more than the national perception is. He has not posted anything about AU lately on his social media. No pics from his OV. No pics from a in home. Just Rocky top and georgia stuff.

2 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

That is exactly why I think we are a lot in it with quay more than the national perception is. He has not posted anything about AU lately on his social media. No pics from his OV. No pics from a in home. Just Rocky top and georgia stuff.

tenor (13).gif

2 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

Because he is. He is putting out a lot of AU content to try to swerve people. When AU mods are not confident RIGHT after his OV he is gone. We did not even get a glimmer of hope from a visit high lol

That's a low down dirty shame if true.

9 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

I absolutely believe this! 

Desperately trying to get some attention when anyone who has ever followed recruiting in this state knows he's headed to Bama. Like Julio trying to talk up Oklahoma.

6 minutes ago, ClaytonAU said:

I have kept my mouth shut for weeks...

I knew something was up with some of your comments. E got a little excited after the weekend Ross visited and your comments got short about the same time, so I wondered. Then the photos of him in AU gear came out and I thought it was an obvious troll job and lost all confidence. Still not too sure what to think right now though.

3 minutes ago, ClaytonAU said:

I have kept my mouth shut for weeks...

wait you have known this whole time and did not say anything?!?! lol. I am impressed.

Archived