2018 4* WR Justyn Ross

ellitor

8 minutes ago, ClaytonAU said:

This needs to be back on the first page. Seems the tide has turned... not the crimson kind though. 

Does Clemson still lead though?

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, ClaytonAU said:

Heard conflicting info

his recruitment reminds me a little of another phoenix city player in benton. He was at Auburn all the dang time. He went on one bama visit and boom commits to them shortly thereafter. It seems he may just be looking for a game to go to each week that is close by. That is how I read it for now. Hope it changes. We def need a WR with his great size and ball skills. His catch radius is one of the best I have ever seen for a high school kid.

2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

his recruitment reminds me a little of another phoenix city player in benton. He was at Auburn all the dang time. He went on one bama visit and boom commits to them shortly thereafter. It seems he may just be looking for a game to go to each week that is close by. That is how I read it for now. Hope it changes. We def need a WR with his great size and ball skills. His catch radius is one of the best I have ever seen for a high school kid.

Seen him play a couple times at Central. Heckuva player. 

4 hours ago, muxi87 said:

Just saw him on “you got Mossed” on MNF.  He made one hell of a catch...one of the best I’ve seen.  Wow...

https://twitter.com/BrendanWRBL/status/931715052847149056?s=17

Wow!! He almost dropped the ball too soon after the catch. Crazy. I want him

Just now, ClaytonAU said:

Going to go see Justyn play at Central tonight! 

I was nominated by @augolf1716 to be the bag man for ross in his recruitment. I just sent you a few ben franklins via Venmo so BE COOL tonight delivering it fam! lol

9 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

I was nominated by @augolf1716 to be the bag man for ross in his recruitment. I just sent you a few ben franklins via Venmo so BE COOL tonight delivering it fam! lol

Are you actually in the area? I could’ve been nominated! I’m just over the bridge! :punk:

Just now, ClaytonAU said:

Are you actually in the area? I could’ve been nominated! I’m just over the bridge! :punk:

lol no I am not. WOOOO!!!! lets get this done! We have full confidence in you.

Central lost tonight. Their kicker missed a PAT early in the second half, and with 24 seconds left in the game missed a FG to win it. They went to overtime, MT scored quickly and Central scored on a pass to Ross in the end zone, their kicker however missed the PAT and Central lost. 

Justyn Ross is everything you think of when you think big bodied receiver, he catches everything and he is clearly their best athlete on the team. I can’t for the life of me figure out why they don’t just throw it to him everytime they’re in the Redzone, he is lethal. Very good blocker on the outside as well. He’s someone Auburn shouldn’t miss on.

3 minutes ago, ClaytonAU said:

Central lost tonight. Their kicker missed a PAT early in the second half, and with 24 seconds left in the game missed a FG to win it. They went to overtime, MT scored quickly and Central scored on a pass to Ross in the end zone, their kicker however missed the PAT and Central lost. 

Justyn Ross is everything you think of when you think big bodied receiver, he catches everything and he is clearly their best athlete on the team. I can’t for the life of me figure out why they don’t just throw it to him everytime their in the Redzone, he is lethal. Very good blocked on the outside as well. He’s someone Auburn shouldn’t miss on.

Very good blocker on the outside scares me. That clearly is the only reason gus is enamored with him so much lol

• 3 weeks later...

Xijma1dh7ksjl6sqrlx7
Justyn Ross
Rivals.com
Rob Cassidy • Rivals.com

HATTIESBURG, Miss – 
s has a plan and it’s one to which he seems hell bent on sticking.

The five-star wide receiver will announce his decision on Signing Day in February. No earlier. The December signing period is meaningless to him. That’s not say he’s not already making preparations, though. Ross’ list has been trimmed and his focus has been narrowed. There are just three schools alive in race to land his commitment.

He lists them quickly when asked.

“It’s Alabama, Auburn and Clemson,” Ross said.

Asked to describe the pitches from each of his top tree, Ross only discusses the in-state programs. And what the Alabama-born receiver says makes the two program’s sales pitches seem similar.

“Auburn is telling me I can come in and be a playmaker from the start,” Ross said. “They don’t have that many good receivers. With Alabama, they don’t really have a big receiver next year. They want me to come in and be that guy for them.”

As for Clemson, Ross says they’re still in the thick of the hunt. And while distance from home is the only drawback when it comes to the Tigers, it’s certainly not insurmountable. The allure of home isn’t something on which ross will base his decision.

“That’s not important to me. It’s good to stay in state, but it’s not a problem for me to go out of state. I’m not worried about that. I’ll go where I fit.”

With a commitment date set in stone, all that’s left for Ross is official visits, the first of which he has already set.

“I have an Auburn visit in January,” he said on Monday. “That’s all I know now.”

A senor at Alabama’s Phenix City Central High School, Ross is ranked as the No. 2 wide receiver and No. 20 overall prospect in the 2018 class.

16 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:
Xijma1dh7ksjl6sqrlx7
Justyn Ross
Rivals.com
Rob Cassidy • Rivals.com

HATTIESBURG, Miss – 
s has a plan and it’s one to which he seems hell bent on sticking.

The five-star wide receiver will announce his decision on Signing Day in February. No earlier. The December signing period is meaningless to him. That’s not say he’s not already making preparations, though. Ross’ list has been trimmed and his focus has been narrowed. There are just three schools alive in race to land his commitment.

He lists them quickly when asked.

“It’s Alabama, Auburn and Clemson,” Ross said.

Asked to describe the pitches from each of his top tree, Ross only discusses the in-state programs. And what the Alabama-born receiver says makes the two program’s sales pitches seem similar.

“Auburn is telling me I can come in and be a playmaker from the start,” Ross said. “They don’t have that many good receivers. With Alabama, they don’t really have a big receiver next year. They want me to come in and be that guy for them.”

As for Clemson, Ross says they’re still in the thick of the hunt. And while distance from home is the only drawback when it comes to the Tigers, it’s certainly not insurmountable. The allure of home isn’t something on which ross will base his decision.

“That’s not important to me. It’s good to stay in state, but it’s not a problem for me to go out of state. I’m not worried about that. I’ll go where I fit.”

With a commitment date set in stone, all that’s left for Ross is official visits, the first of which he has already set.

“I have an Auburn visit in January,” he said on Monday. “That’s all I know now.”

A senor at Alabama’s Phenix City Central High School, Ross is ranked as the No. 2 wide receiver and No. 20 overall prospect in the 2018 class.

lol ok dude. You were at the iron bowl. You saw Ryan davis have 11 catches for over 100 yards and give fitzpatrick that work. At least give him credit.

Just now, au_bsci_04 said:

RD is a Senior and won’t be in the team next year.

he is a junior fam. should be a RS sophmore BUT we wasted his eligibility his freshmen year with that little squat down play at tamu. It worked well at least! lol.

4 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

lol ok dude. You were at the iron bowl. You saw Ryan davis have 11 catches for over 100 yards and give fitzpatrick that work. At least give him credit.

tenor.gif

1 minute ago, ellitor said:

tenor.gif

THE GOAT comedian!!! best gif ever E! I love it!! 

3 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

THE GOAT comedian!!! best gif ever E! I love it!! 

DC is damn good. This is my favorite comedian though.

tenor.gif?itemid=4949758

Just now, ellitor said:

DC is damn good. This is my favorite comedian though.

tenor.gif?itemid=4949758

fluffy!!!!

2 hours ago, AUpreacherman22 said:

Yeah, RD is Solid!  

Also, we have a lot of potential with DS, NCM, and MM!

But I’m not gonna tell JR that, lol. 

Marshall Mathers?

Archived