2018 4* WR Justyn Ross

ellitor

1 hour ago, GwillMac6 said:

ocntx9m.gif

@fredst knows my drug of choice................. lol coffee?!  sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee as the wire's clay davis would say!!!!! Coffee cannot sustain this level of excitement and intensity! Me and Greg Brown have the same supplier!!! WOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

7D28816B-19A6-4936-A16D-6F7329D27F26.gif

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

aight bag man @ClaytonAU! what are your sources on the scene saying about his upcoming official visit to AU this weekend? 

Just now, fredst said:

C7979FA7-FA8A-4CBF-9490-CFB296B33261.gif

yes! but I want to know............ WHY! Like I get clemson is 1 but why the heck are we 3?! how and why did bama pass us? I WANT TO KEEP OUR STREAK ALIVE of finishing second for all these blue chip recruits!!!! third is not going to cut it mr fred! lol

10 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

aight bag man @ClaytonAU! what are your sources on the scene saying about his upcoming official visit to AU this weekend? 

That we’re running three now. Tua has helped with the Bama shift. Also, they just won a natty and they’re selling that he’d start immediately. 

1 minute ago, ClaytonAU said:

That we’re running three now. Tua has helped with the Bama shift. Also, they just won a natty and they’re selling that he’d start immediately. 

are you beginning to see why a lot of people for awhile have been saying he just does not seem like a Auburn kid?! Clayton we got to get you to do a better job of closing out on these central kids! lol 

10 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

are you beginning to see why a lot of people for awhile have been saying he just does not seem like a Auburn kid?! Clayton we got to get you to do a better job of closing out on these central kids! lol 

Unfortunately also his grandma wants him @ AU but his mom wants him at Clemson. I hate to say it but I think Bama could come out as the compromised winner.

Just now, ellitor said:

Unfortunately also his grandma wants him @ AU but his mom wants him at Clemson. I hate to say it but
I think Bama could come out as the compromised winner.

We have heard from awhile he just seems like a bama kind of kid. So I get it. Why do we have trouble winning over the moms though?!  THEY should be all about AU with our family mantra! I truly do not get it. We should never have a mom not favor us! haha. LOVE US DANGIT! lol. Remember John Burt mom seemed to outright hate us and that cost us basically a sure commitment. Respect your elders! grandma needs to win out. Unfortunately it seems like the kid likes the other 2 more than AU as well. Only grandma seems to love AU :[. We have to be setting a new record for kids who visit a school the most but then go somewhere else. Looking at you Ross and Trey Hill! BOOOOOO!!!!

2 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Unfortunately also his grandma wants him @ AU but his mom wants him at Clemson. I hate to say it but I think Bama could come out as the compromised winner.

Making such a compromise makes zero sense unless there is also family that are Bama fans or Justin really wants to go to Bama. 

3 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Making such a compromise makes zero sense unless there is also family that are Bama fans or Justin really wants to go to Bama. 

I think the kid would prefer Bama over AU as well. At least it seems to be trending that way now. He just used us for a ticket all year so he could go to some big time sec games and then is like NAH BRUH when it comes time to choosing a school. We are not even running second. SMH.

11 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

We have heard from awhile he just seems like a bama kind of kid. So I get it. Why do we have trouble winning over the moms though?!  THEY should be all about AU with our family mantra! I truly do not get it. We should never have a mom not favor us! haha. LOVE US DANGIT! lol. Remember John Burt mom seemed to outright hate us and that cost us basically a sure commitment. Respect your elders! grandma needs to win out. Unfortunately it seems like the kid likes the other 2 more than AU as well. Only grandma seems to love AU :[. We have to be setting a new record for kids who visit a school the most but then go somewhere else. Looking at you Ross and Trey Hill! BOOOOOO!!!!

Grandma is actually a Bama fan. She just wants him at AU to be close to home.

Just now, ellitor said:

Grandma is actually a Bama fan. She just wants him at AU to be close to home.

YAY GRANDMA!!!! WOOOOOOO!!! That is what I am talking about.

8 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Grandma wants him close to home. Mom wants him to get out & spread his wings. The compromise would make sense.

2 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Grandma wants him close to home. Mom wants him to get out & spread his wings. The compromise would make sense.

I guess Bama is a compromise proximity wise...

7 minutes ago, ClaytonAU said:

Justyn isn’t a Bama type of kid or auburn or any other. He just wants to win. 

Well I just see no way there is anything we can do to change his mind this weekend. If the atmosphere at the georgia and bama games did not make him blink then I doubt a OV weekend will do anything to make a dent and make up ground.

3 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Well I just see no way there is anything we can do to change his mind this weekend. If the atmosphere at the georgia and bama games did not make him blink then I doubt a OV weekend will do anything to make a dent and make up ground.

That’s your opinion man 

Just now, ClaytonAU said:

That’s your opinion man 

well THE DUDE SAYS PLEASE ABIDE and give us your opinion then!!! lol... And yes it is the opinion of me there is nothing close we can do to replicate 2 of our all time greatest atmospheres on a official visit. That honestly to me is the best recruiting pitch we could give all year. 

I could have sworn in the summer we kept hearing about how much JRs mom loved AU and how when she returned from her military deployment it would really help us. Maybe I have the wrong recruit though. 

4 minutes ago, Gowebb11 said:

I could have sworn in the summer we kept hearing about how much JRs mom loved AU and how when she returned from her military deployment it would really help us. Maybe I have the wrong recruit though. 

You have the correct recruit, but not sure about the mom loving AU. I'm starting to think Mom wants him far away from Phenix City/Columbus . At least out of easy driving distance and Clemson fills the bill. I understand that Ross is a take, but hardly a necessity. If we hold on to Hill, this class is A+ at the WR position.

51 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

In this case, Clemson is us... well a copy of us... and further away, which is apparently something she wants for him. When a mom picks bama over us, it's either a long term fandom or it's a "business decision".

Wide receiver is going to continue to be a harder sell for us with these high-profile recruits until we have one really shine on the field.  When they see that spotlight, they will come.

1 minute ago, lionheartkc said:

In this case, Clemson is us... well a copy of us... and further away, which is apparently something she wants for him. When a mom picks bama over us, it's either a long term fandom or it's a "business decision".

Wide receiver is going to continue to be a harder sell for us with these high-profile recruits until we have one really shine on the field.  When they see that spotlight, they will come.

well Ryan Davis shattered the all time reception record by 24 catches this season and we had only the second 3k yard passer in our entire history. I say this is the most we have ever been able to sell the pass to QB and WR recruits! haha. Like LB GURU said though ross is a luxury not a necessity. Especially if we hold on to hill.

Another factor not helping us is we have 4 WRs signed or committed (3 4*s & 1 3* that could be a 4* tomorrow if Shed Jackson gets a very small bump from ESPN or Rivals) While Bama & Clemson only have 1 WR signed or committed.

3 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Another factor not helping us is we have 4 WRs signed or committed (3 4*s & 1 3* that could be a 4* tomorrow if Shed Jackson gets a very small bump from ESPN or Rivals) While Bama & Clemson only have 1 WR signed or committed.

DID SOMEONE SAY ANOTHER 4 star?!??!! *heart flutters! lol*

Archived