2018 4* WR Justyn Ross

ellitor

2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

DID SOMEONE SAY ANOTHER 4 star?!??!! *heart flutters! lol*

Yup.. Shed Jackson quietly went from a mid-upper 3* to a 4* on 247 only the other day. It brought him very close to a composite 4*.. It happened unassumingly, just like most things with him.

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Yup.. Shed Jackson quietly went from a mid-upper 3* to a 4* on 247 only the other day. It brought him very close to a composite 4*.. It happened unassumingly, just like most things with him.

Think he's is going to surprise people how good he may become imo

3 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

Well I just see no way there is anything we can do to change his mind this weekend. If the atmosphere at the georgia and bama games did not make him blink then I doubt a OV weekend will do anything to make a dent and make up ground.

162B039C-F36D-4A8C-B682-4102A94E5D21.gif

13 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

Well I just see no way there is anything we can do to change his mind this weekend. If the atmosphere at the georgia and bama games did not make him blink then I doubt a OV weekend will do anything to make a dent and make up ground.

If he said Clemson's stadium is amazing he is definitely in love with Clemson because I went to the Auburn-Clemson game this year and their stadium is not nice at all.  The seating is weird, the "jumbotron" they have is barely bigger than my TV and is in standard definition, and their sound system is really bad.  It is also at the bottom of a steep hill, making it difficult for elderly people to get to the stadium, not to mention overly crowded with cars and the traffic plan was a nightmare.  It took us 3 hours just to get off campus after the game and we were parked two miles from the stadium.  If he says he loves the stadium, he is just lovestruck with the school and thinks everything is amazing, even if in real life it is ugly.

14 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

We have heard from awhile he just seems like a bama kind of kid. So I get it. Why do we have trouble winning over the moms though?!  THEY should be all about AU with our family mantra! I truly do not get it. We should never have a mom not favor us! haha. LOVE US DANGIT! lol. Remember John Burt mom seemed to outright hate us and that cost us basically a sure commitment. Respect your elders! grandma needs to win out. Unfortunately it seems like the kid likes the other 2 more than AU as well. Only grandma seems to love AU :[. We have to be setting a new record for kids who visit a school the most but then go somewhere else. Looking at you Ross and Trey Hill! BOOOOOO!!!!

Lil' Nicky tells the moms that with his short stature, he is the perfect height to walk around family reunions with a serving tray sitting on top of his head. That's just to get the moms on his side; once the recruit signs he doesn't show up for the reunions.

In a court of law this would just be hearsay, but...  UAt beat reporter was on radio yesterday and was talking about recruiting.  1 turd nugget he threw out there was that all the coaches thought JR seemed to be the most relaxed he had ever been while being at Turdville.  Tua was his host and the 2 of them supposedly had a great time together.  Nicky did spend some time with Tua & JR and talked about the dynamic relationship or some bs like that.  To this guy, this was all but a done deal for JR to Turds.

Now of course this same beat writer said the same thing about every other recruit that was there and not signed, so take it all for what it is worth...  Turd pumping.

I do agree with many on here.  Seems like the kid really loved AU before the season started and all we had to do was sell his mom when she came back from deployment.  It would be great to add him to our outstanding WR class, but I don't know that he is our biggest need for the remaining spots.

However, I can completely understand the mom wanting him to get away and experience new things.  I keep hounding my children to move away and see the world.  If they chose to move back near us in the future then GREAT, but either way at least they made an informed decision.  I know lots of people proud that they have never left the community they were born in.  In some ways that is nice, but it is also pretty near sighted in my opinion.  

12 hours ago, abw0004 said:

If he said Clemson's stadium is amazing he is definitely in love with Clemson because I went to the Auburn-Clemson game this year and their stadium is not nice at all.  The seating is weird, the "jumbotron" they have is barely bigger than my TV and is in standard definition, and their sound system is really bad.  It is also at the bottom of a steep hill, making it difficult for elderly people to get to the stadium, not to mention overly crowded with cars and the traffic plan was a nightmare.  It took us 3 hours just to get off campus after the game and we were parked two miles from the stadium.  If he says he loves the stadium, he is just lovestruck with the school and thinks everything is amazing, even if in real life it is ugly.

You are right. I would put Clemson's stadium on par with Arkansas stadium. JHS is definitely a cut above Clemson's. It is time to take them to the woodshed once and for all!

We need to quit wasting our time on Ross and zero in on some OLs and a DL or 2.  We are pretty much set at the WR position. I am sure Gus will fill the remaining slots with quality talent.  I think Schwartz is a far better receiver than Ross. Look at all of our receivers, and we pretty much have a top 10 group of WRs.

12 minutes ago, doc4aday said:

We need to quit wasting our time on Ross and zero in on some OLs and a DL or 2.  We are pretty much set at the WR position. I am sure Gus will fill the remaining slots with quality talent.  I think Schwartz is a far better receiver than Ross. Look at all of our receivers, and we pretty much have a top 10 group of WRs.

Ross has more upside but Seth Williams was def the best WR in the state of alabama this past season!!! WOOOOOO!!!!!!!

2 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

Ross has more upside but Seth Williams was def the best WR in the state of alabama this past season!!! WOOOOOO!!!!!!!

giphy (18).gif

I said this in an earlier post but if we don't play Clemson during the regular season any time soon, I can live with that.

Now, on the other hand, if he signs with bama, I will be #$&@& pissed off. :angry:

30 minutes ago, milehighfan said:

I said this in an earlier post but if we don't play Clemson during the regular season any time soon, I can live with that.

Now, on the other hand, if he signs with bama, I will be #$&@& pissed off. :angry:

I will bet that both him and Quay sign there.

1 hour ago, WFE12 said:

I will bet that both him and Quay sign there.

I'll take the Quay bet. Bet Vols get him.

Archived