2018 4* WR Justyn Ross

ellitor

• Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, doc4aday said:

We need to quit wasting our time on Ross and zero in on some OLs and a DL or 2.  We are pretty much set at the WR position. I am sure Gus will fill the remaining slots with quality talent.  I think Schwartz is a far better receiver than Ross. Look at all of our receivers, and we pretty much have a top 10 group of WRs.

Who knows, staff may see him putting on 130 lbs as an OL "diamond in the rough". :drippingsarcasm7pa:

7 hours ago, aucanucktiger said:

Who knows, staff may see him putting on 130 lbs as an OL "diamond in the rough". :drippingsarcasm7pa:

Maybe a Ruby in the rough!

If Ross goes to bama and not clemson it is not just a coincidence anymore or a fluke. 2 years in a row they will have got someone out of nowhere that everyone else thought was heading somewhere else (markail benton). I know you have defended him in the past because he is your boy or something @ellitor but Jamie Dubose is a bama fan to the core and is def encouraging and influencing these kids to go to bama. We need him out of Central.

30 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

If Ross goes to bama and not clemson it is not just a coincidence anymore or a fluke. 2 years in a row they will have got someone out of nowhere that everyone else thought was heading somewhere else (markail benton). I know you have defended him in the past because he is your boy or something @ellitor but Jamie Dubose is a bama fan to the core and is def encouraging and influencing these kids to go to bama. We need him out of Central.

There's a bigger problem with Central than Dubose. He replace former bammer Woodrow Lowe. There's a lot of cringin' turd throughout their school system.

Just now, Mikey said:

There's a bigger problem with Central than Dubose. He replace former bammer Woodrow Lowe. There's a lot of cringin' turd throughout their school system.

Dang did not know that. I had no idea. Thanks for the info Mikey. :[ ughhhhhhhhhhhh At least we have the Head Coach at Jackson-Olin on our side! KNOCK ON WOOD!

21 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

He's not my boy. I know him through his wife. She's a hard core AU girl. She wouldn't let him push kids that way even if he wanted to, which he doesn't. As documented last year Jamey had no idea about the set up the Benton family made w/ Bama. He was very disappointed in MB when he found but at that point there was nothing he could do. The deal was essentially sealed. I got that straight from his wife. She is my friend & has never given me any reason to doubt her. Even though I'm beyond pissed right now I'm going to politely ask you to not spew crap of something you know absolutely nothing about in the future because you have no idea what relationships you might be taking a dump on.

As for Bama, it's not 2 years in a row Bama got someone people were not expecting to. It's been pretty much every year Saban has been there.

4 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Thank You!!! Phenix City in general is heavy Bammer.

2 hours ago, ellitor said:

He's not my boy. I know him through his wife. She's a hard core AU girl. She wouldn't let him push kids that way even if he wanted to, which he doesn't. As documented last year Jamey had no idea about the set up the Benton family made w/ Bama. He was very disappointed in MB when he found but at that point there was nothing he could do. The deal was essentially sealed. I got that straight from his wife. She is my friend & has never given me any reason to doubt her. Even though I'm beyond pissed right now I'm going to politely ask you to not spew crap of something you know absolutely nothing about in the future because you have no idea what relationships you might be taking a dump on.

As for Bama, it's not 2 years in a row Bama got someone people were not expecting to. It's been pretty much every year Saban has been there.

NO way! you mad at me? again? This never happens! lol..... I could ask you to not spew crap every day on things you do not know about that you present as fact but I will not. I should of presented it as my OPINION and since I did not that L is on me and I apologize. I will take a knee. But good grief no need to be dramatic about it. Like this is not the first time someone on here has implied a state of alabama high school coach has steered kids to bama and it will not be the last. 

Thank You!!! Phenix City in general is heavy Bammer.

Agree. I’d say 65/35 Bama/Auburn over there. Most of my friends in middle school were Bama fans. My mom teaches at one of the elementary schools but she’s a UTk fan. :-\ 

4 hours ago, ClaytonAU said:

Agree. I’d say 65/35 Bama/Auburn over there. Most of my friends in middle school were Bama fans. My mom teaches at one of the elementary schools but she’s a UTk fan. :-\ 

And that's probably only slightly below state average.

11 hours ago, ellitor said:

What happened with Markail's recruitment?

13 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

NO way! you mad at me? again? This never happens! lol..... I could ask you to not spew crap every day on things you do not know about that you present as fact but I will not. I should of presented it as my OPINION and since I did not that L is on me and I apologize. I will take a knee. But good grief no need to be dramatic about it. Like this is not the first time someone on here has implied a state of alabama high school coach has steered kids to bama and it will not be the last. 

Now this is funny. Coming from someone who makes such a heavy use of all caps and exclamation points.

15 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

You missed my point. You called one of my friends a liar the way your OP was worded. Yes that pissed me off & should you too if roles were reversed & someone did the same to one of your friends. Apology accepted. Moving on.

3 hours ago, SumterAubie said:

Now this is funny. Coming from someone who makes such a heavy use of all caps and exclamation points.

SMH Sumter Sumter Sumter what are we going to do with ya man?! lol MERRRRRRRRCY. I can see you do not have a PhD in reading all caps and exclamation points like I do. It is ok I will try to catch you up to speed. Usually when I use them it is out of excitement and being super positive. Where ya been?! This whole time you think I was method acting and trying to perfect a role because I have a audition for a broadway show?! haha. I am flattered I must say that you think I am the next Daniel Day Lewis. WOOOOOO!!!!!!

You missed my point. You called one of my friends a liar the way your OP was worded. Yes that pissed me off & should you too if roles were reversed & someone did the same to one of your friends. Apology accepted. Moving on.

I do not have friends nor do I care about anyone so you can call anyone out that you like. I was not apologizing to you I was saying my bad for insinuating a coach was steering kids to bama when that was not the case as you gleefully got to correct me on. It is all gucci brother!!! D Craig would not want us to be all upset with one another! lol WOOOOOO LETS GO!!!! moving on indeed.

Adam Gorney • Rivals.com

Teams: Clemson, Alabama

A late visit to Auburn could put the Tigers within striking distance, but this seems to be a two-team race between national powerhouses Clemson and Alabama. Clemson has been the favorite for a long while, and the five-star receiver took his official visit there during the season. The Tigers’ ability to crank out top-end wide receivers almost every year - plus a loaded quarterback group - can only help Clemson’s chances. But Alabama rarely loses the top-rated, in-state prospect (the last time it happened was 2012 when 

picked Florida State) so the Crimson Tide could never be counted out. On top of that, Ross had a great visit to Tuscaloosa this past weekend so Alabama is right there, even if Clemson has been the longtime front-runner.

I read an article tbe day of the national championship that Markail was tired of hearing about Auburn when he was in Phoenix City. We never had a shot.

3 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

I read an article tbe day of the national championship that Markail was tired of hearing about Auburn when he was in Phoenix City. We never had a shot.

lol. SMH. But of course. We have to be the only major big time program who recruits being CLOSER to us is actually a disadvantage. 

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

lol. SMH. But of course. We have to be the only major big time program who recruits being CLOSER to us is actually a disadvantage. 

I don’t know. I was a UNA bleacher creature and did some dual enrollment there but I knew I wanted to leave for college. Now I miss it.

2 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

I don’t know. I was a UNA bleacher creature and did some dual enrollment there but I knew I wanted to leave for college. Now I miss it.

SO you are saying  traitor Alan Evans son will regret not going to AU?! lol

2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

SO you are saying  traitor Alan Evans son will regret not going to AU?! lol

Maybe if he didn’t get a championship. I bet he does wonder every blue moon though. 

Archived