Men vs. Oklahoma

WarTiger

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shooting is a little sloppy, but we are moving on offense without the ball, getting rebounds and playing solid D. Both teams look uncomfortable right now, but I think that works in our favor. I've seen more movement without the ball on offense in 8 minutes than I've seen in the last 2 games combined. May be why our shooting is off as we are stepping a little further outside of that offensive box. Me likey though :hellyeah:

1 minute ago, AUGoo said:

More bad shooting than good D I'd say

On our part. We've defended a couple of good looks they've gotten and they also seemed to have our offense pretty thrown off early on

Nice layup by Dunans.

Makes me feel better that I could never do a left handed layup.

We're up 19-10 with about 7 min left to half

8 minutes ago, FoundationEagle said:

Shooting is a little sloppy, but we are moving on offense without the ball, getting rebounds and playing solid D. Both teams look uncomfortable right now, but I think that works in our favor. I've seen more movement without the ball on offense in 8 minutes than I've seen in the last 2 games combined. May be why our shooting is off as we are stepping a little further outside of that offensive box. Me likey though :hellyeah:

Well as long as you are happy... :)

Just now, Charhair said:

it might just be conditioning but Wiley is getting out worked and out rebounded on the past couple of plays. He does look tired though 

How do you get tired?

You're 17!

:drippingsarcasm7pa:

Archived