Men vs. UCONN - Game Thread

WarTiger

We can't throw it in the ocean. UConn really sux. Bad. If not, we would have gotten run out of the gym by now. Just one of those games. Maybe someone can get hot going down the stretch and we can pull away.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These may be the worst refs I've seen in a while. WHY DO ALL BBALL REFS SUCK?  It's really hard to watch every single week refs blowing games. I understand it's hard to keep up with the fast pace, but this trend has gotten downright disturbing. 

2 minutes ago, FoundationEagle said:

These may be the worst refs I've seen in a while. WHY DO ALL BBALL REFS SUCK?  It's really hard to watch every single week refs blowing games. I understand it's hard to keep up with the fast pace, but this trend has gotten downright disturbing. 

Yep. I find it hard to watch college basketball because of it. It's every single game - regardless of conference. 

Harper with a drive and basket.  Auburn leads 56-52 and Auburn gets a turnover.and is fouled on the lob pass.  Heron shooting 2. 1st good.  2nd good.  Auburn up 58-52

1 minute ago, FoundationEagle said:

Really?  Spencer comes in after suspension and starts getting attitude?  Not cool

Agree. His first play earlier was a turnover for being lazy

Auburn turns it over and they got Dunans on the foul and its intentional.  That's a good call.  No reason to make it that obvious.   That's 2 free throws and uconn gets the ball on the baseline.

Archived