Auburn MBB: Weekly Update

WDE_OxPx_2010

Haha. The thread is pinned. No need to bump - that makes it look like there's new info when there's not. (Sorry - not trying to get fussy, WDE_OxPx, just pointing out an etiquette thing that bugs me. And, of course, now I must apologize for adding yet another new post to this thread and making someone else think there's new info here.)

I'll try to contribute with a total bandwagon-basketball-follower question: How do the rankings work? When are they released for basketball?

Editing so I'm not adding a new reply: I feel silly for my comment after WDE_OxPx's reply. Will spend the rest of the day attempting to remove my foot from my mouth. Thanks!

Edited by looney

22 minutes ago, looney said:

Haha. The thread is pinned. No need to bump - that makes it look like there's new info when there's not. (Sorry - not trying to get fussy, WDE_OxPx, just pointing out an etiquette thing that bugs me. And, of course, now I must apologize for adding yet another new post to this thread and making someone else think there's new info here.)

I'll try to contribute with a total bandwagon-basketball-follower question: How do the rankings work? When are they released for basketball?

I get your point, but there is new info, see OP. It's updated every few days. 

Rankings should be released today. On ESPN power rankings, we're up to 17 this week!

• Thanks 1