Powe switches to Ole Miss

Boss

According to Rivals, Powe has now switched to Ole Miss. Is this kid a fruitcake or what!

143591[/snapback]

You mean, Powe switched to another Junior College...... :lol: ........He'll switch five more times before he finishes his courses in JUCO......I'm thinkin' he'll be another Lamarcus Rowell.....Commits to AU, JUCO rout, commits again to AU, gets in a crap load of Trouble, now he's at Jacksonville State...........I wish him well though.....He's got too much talent to waste........

According to Rivals, Powe has now switched to Ole Miss. Is this kid a fruitcake or what!

143591[/snapback]

You mean, Powe switched to another Junior College...... :lol: ........He'll switch five more times before he finishes his courses in JUCO......I'm thinkin' he'll be another Lamarcus Rowell.....Commits to AU, JUCO rout, commits again to AU, gets in a crap load of Trouble, now he's at Jacksonville (?)...........I wish him well though.....He's got too much talent to waste........

143629[/snapback]

So did Lawrence Phillips.

well, it appears that it would be a perfect fit for him....**edited** i'll bet the lockerroom will be an exciting place to be at ole piss.....***edited***

NOTE FROM JENNY: tombigbee, if you wonder why I edited this, here's the link to the sticky at the top of the page:

RULE REMINDER - NO BASHING THE KIDS

Archived