Big Cat OV weekend (Jan 19-22)

ellitor

17 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

His brilliance is overwhelming at times

It just seemed like he put so much thought and effort into that response. I believe you must have been his inspiration.

4 minutes ago, ArgoEagle said:

It just seemed like he put so much thought and effort into that response. I believe you must have been his inspiration.

Well now your just being silly.................................but you are correct. 

4 hours ago, autan said:

E, is your 1/20 OV list from Jan. 1 still pretty accurate as far as you know.  I guess changes would probably occur next Tues or Wed after everything settles down form 1/13 visits.

I posted the OVs that were listed on AU Rivals & 247 visit pages. It will be updated as the weekend approaches.

1 hour ago, ArgoEagle said:

Well he does have a Bird brain...

36 minutes ago, thaitopher said:

Markavius Bryant won't be there. Visiting LSU. News with him just keeps getting worse and worse.

he said he will be there the last weekend though. But yah I think kirby planned this to keep him away from us on our big recruiting weekend.

23 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

he said he will be there the last weekend though. But yah I think kirby planned this to keep him away from us on our big recruiting weekend.

Kirby sent him to LSU? How does that work?

• Like 1

Just now, Mikey said:

Kirby sent him to LSU? How does that work?

not sending him there to play just to OV on this weekend. bryant was locked in to the 20th for the longest time. He will be a mutt if they have room no matter what imo though.

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

not sending him there to play just to OV on this weekend. bryant was locked in to the 20th for the longest time. He will be a mutt if they have room no matter what imo though.

Again.... how, exactly, does Kirby control when and where an uncommitted player goes?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mikey said:

Again.... how, exactly, does Kirby control when and where an uncommitted player goes?

you really can not imagine him encouraging him to not to go to OV us on our big recruiting weekend when the atmosphere will be the best and instead go to lsu? Kirby knows all of the tricks. 

Edited by GwillMac6

Not accusing UGA of anything, but some schools have been paying prospects not to trip a particular school/rival for a long, long time. It happens.

3 hours ago, mcgufcm said:

Not accusing UGA of anything, but some schools have been paying prospects not to trip a particular school/rival for a long, long time. It happens.

Seems to me that if a school (coach) can convince a kid to not visit school x in favor of visiting school y, that kid never had any intentions of going to/committing to the first school. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, AU04ever said:

Seems to me that if a school (coach) can convince a kid to not visit school x in favor of visiting school y, that kid never had any intentions of going to/committing to the first school. 

He's still visiting though. Just not the same weekend as our other top Buck target Jarez Parks.

Just now, ellitor said:

He's still visiting though. Just not the same weekend as our other top Buck target Jarez Parks.

That could be a good thing if it's one or the other and both are takes. Which one seizes the opportunity first. Unless the coaches have a preference.

Regarding Devon Hunter: I know he's scheduled to visit this coming weekend, but he's also scheduled to commit Friday. Is the scheduled visit something that was set up prior to McGriff's move to Ole Miss? In other words, is that pretty much a "Who knows?" at this point?

Edited by War to the Eagle

24 minutes ago, War to the Eagle said:

Regarding Devon Hunter: I know he's scheduled to visit this coming weekend, but he's also scheduled to commit Friday. Is the scheduled visit something that was set up prior to McGriff's move to Ole Miss? In other words, is that pretty much a "Who knows" at this point?

It was but he has said he is still visiting.

14 minutes ago, au_bsci_04 said:

Been a Bama lean for awhile 

I know but that does not mean he's not visiting.