***Sugar Bowl: Auburn vs. Oklahoma - Game Thread***

RunInRed

2 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

Looked lost from the mid first quarter. Welcome to the game. 

It took my optimism a while to be thoroughly run off. 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Tigercj said:

No we need an entire change of leadership. We need someone who can develop the talent we have and bring along coaches who have a desire to coach and win. Along with a strength and conditioning coach. But as of now we have this and it is not getting any better.

So lets steal Baker Mayfield?

i garantee you one thing. i'll NEVER listen to another auburn broadcast on espn again. i mean never. jesse palmer makes me want to wreck my truck. 

4 minutes ago, api1957 said:

A month to prepare and this is what we show the world. I'm now on the fire Gus Bus.

Well, welcome to the family. You are not alone.

2016 was really just a repeat of 2015. There was no improvement. We just got lucky that teams like Ole Miss, MS St., and Arky were down this year. Otherwise, the results would´ve been identical.

4 minutes ago, JDUBB4AU said:

Lawson needs another year . He should come back 

Would be awesome, but, not going to happen.  Payday is there now.  

Just now, auburnphan said:

Gus made his HS QB a millionaire at our expense for a state championship, FTS

It ain't what ya know it's who ya know

3 minutes ago, JDUBB4AU said:

Lawson needs another year . He should come back 

I think turning down millions and playing in the NFL so he can play for a high school team is a solid choice too. 

1 hour ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

D is done. Can't blame them. 

D has been done since the game started. Heck I saw better out of the offense than I did defense. They sucked all night. Maybe Roberts has been passing the bag around down in NOLA this week.

6 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

What good team?

LSU

Would laugh at our situation, if it was funny - but it's not.

Just now, Dan-0 said:

2016 was really just a repeat of 2015. There was no improvement. We just got lucky that teams like Ole Miss, MS St., and Arky were down this year. Otherwise, the results would´ve been identical.

This is complete horse***t.  If our offense was as healthy now as it was during that run, we would be right in this game and would have beaten UGA in a walk.  I get being upset, but don't just say ridiculous crap.

6 minutes ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

What we need to do is Tar and feather Jacobs as we run him out of Auburn for hiring this clown show. I always had a lot of respect for Bo and Pat, but not after them bringing this clown back to AU. Undoubtedly hiring coaches is something Bo does not know.

The only part Bo and Pat played in the hiring process was being JJ's shield in case Gus didn't work out. I'm willing to give him another year with Stidham, but he's hanging by a darn thread.

Archived