***Sugar Bowl: Auburn vs. Oklahoma - Game Thread***

RunInRed

The problem we have is that our staff in combination with our recruiting do just good enough not to warrant any knee jerk termination. It would seem that a 2012 like season is needed to affect immediate change. We're upper middle class mediocrity at it's finest. 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, AuburnTiger0707 said:

Get Mixon to do it for you

This wins post of the night.  Also this just in.  Brent Musburger does not approve of this post because he believes in 2nd chances

1 minute ago, jptiger said:

XXXX can't get here fast enough. 

Heard this one before ...

1 minute ago, TitanTiger said:

This is complete horse***t.  If our offense was as healthy now as it was during that run, we would be right in this game and would have beaten UGA in a walk.  I get being upset, but don't just say ridiculous crap.

Be in this game? No.

1 minute ago, Barnacle said:

I still can't get over Franklin's hand cramping, either. 

...the entire staff has brain cramping. Seems to be catching. 

Sean white is a very good QB.  Not for the SEC though.  Great back up QB? Absolutely.  When he is healthy he is great to watch and root for.  He would kill in a lesser league.  I hope he stay with AU as a back up to Stidham.  We just got a huge improvement at the  most important position next year.   We backed into the sugar bowl and it showed.   This game might actually hurt CGM in the long run.

10 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

Yeah....

Their offense is loaded with players. Mayfield is phenomenal. And, we didn't have a quarterback going into this game. In fact, this game doesn't even upset me. It's the fact that we don't have a quarterback. That fact, more than anything else, has been infuriating this season. 

THISTHISTHISTHISTHIS

I'm going to bed

1 minute ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

D has been done since the game started. Heck I saw better out of the offense than I did defense. They sucked all night. Maybe Roberts has been passing the bag around down in NOLA this week.

D sucked tonight. Period!

I'm sick of this. Bottom feeders if the SEC. This is horrible. And one have the nerves to create a thread, comparing Saban to Gus- foolish to say the least. Its time to move on, but as we know it will not happen this  year. I'm sick of the preseason optimism, I want results!

Just now, madkat7 said:

The problem we have is that our staff in combination with our recruiting do just good enough not to warrant any knee jerk termination. It would seem that a 2012 like season is needed to affect immediate change. We're upper middle class mediocrity at it's finest. 

Hey, what's wrong with upper middle class mediocrity? I resemble that remark. Ha 

1 minute ago, TitanTiger said:

This is complete horse***t.  If our offense was as healthy now as it was during that run, we would be right in this game and would have beaten UGA in a walk.  I get being upset, but don't just say ridiculous crap.

I stand by my statement- you are entitled to disagree with it.

Archived