***Sugar Bowl: Auburn vs. Oklahoma - Game Thread***

RunInRed

2 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

This is complete horse***t.  If our offense was as healthy now as it was during that run, we would be right in this game and would have beaten UGA in a walk.  I get being upset, but don't just say ridiculous crap.

Our offense was healthy against s*** defenses. Franklin is saying his hands are cramping. Because being unhealthy is such a great excuse. 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, DC4AU04 said:

This wins post of the night.  Also this just in.  Brent Musburger does not approve of this post because he believes in 2nd chances

What the guy did was awful. I'm not perfect and nether is anyone on this board . Don't throw stones in a glass house . 

Im sure if our effed up you would be very grateful for another chance . The world gets to everyone . Remember that 

Just now, Barnacle said:

I think we would have been in it. Defense deflated when SW went out, just like everyone else, IMO. 

SW era is over with.

Just now, douggwilliams said:

Sean white is a very good QB.  Not for the SEC though.  Great back up QB? Absolutely.  When he is healthy he is great to watch and root for.  He would kill in a lesser league.  I hope he stay with AU as a back up to Stidham.  We just got a huge improvement at the  most important position next year.   We backed into the sugar bowl and it showed.   This game might actually hurt CGM in the long run.

Yep

Somebody said the D was beat down and that is why OU moved the ball so well.  The D was just out played the whole game.  When you have a team with 3rd and 30 and have two penalties and they get a 1st down you can't blame that on the O.  The OU game plan took advantage of all of our weaknesses. Our O-Line is not moving any of the D-Linemen on running plays. The team for the first time this year quit.

1 minute ago, TitanTiger said:

Yes.  If Sean is 100% and all the other parts, we are absolutely in this game.

No way in hell. We can't stop them and they are weak over the top and that isn't sw strength. This was a bad match up from the get go

1 minute ago, DAG said:

How do mods get away with cursing?

He said crap. I don't think that's against the rules warden.

5 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

This is complete horse***t.  If our offense was as healthy now as it was during that run, we would be right in this game and would have beaten UGA in a walk.  I get being upset, but don't just say ridiculous crap.

You mean the 4 game stretch against teams that went 22-28?

1 minute ago, TitanTiger said:

If? How long are we going to keep saying this? SW is always injured. He missed the 2nd half of last season, missed a good portion of this season and when he wasn't sidelined, he was playing injured. He's finally declared healthy and he gets injured on the first series of the bowl game when he decided to slam head first into defenders that were three times his size.

1 minute ago, jptiger said:

He said crap. I don't think that's against the rules warden.

7 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

1 minute ago, WarEagle1982 said:

Totally outclassed by Bob Stoops who is a middle of the road football coach 

He has won 10 big 12 titles and a natty . Man your opinion of middle of the road and mine are way different 

1 minute ago, aujeff11 said:

Our offense was healthy against s*** defenses. Franklin is saying his hands are cramping. Because being unhealthy is such a great excuse. 

Our offense moved the ball all night against LSU and that was the first game where we finally settled on a QB and we kicked FGs.  

The fact of the matter is, this offense was very good with just a competent passer.  Not a spectacular one, just a competent one.  We wax UGA without Sean being hurt.  We look better against Alabama than 30-12.  And yes, we are in this game.

4 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

No we weren't, keep dreaming. Sean wasn't that good against any good defense. 

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

No way in hell. We can't stop them and they are weak over the top and that isn't sw strength. This was a bad match up from the get go

There's no way you could possibly know that.   You are just speculating, when the reality is, when this team was healthy it was good. 

Archived