***Sugar Bowl: Auburn vs. Oklahoma - Game Thread***

RunInRed

3 minutes ago, gr82be said:

Great drive but I hope Sean can avoid diving and leading with his shoulder for the rest of the game. He looks very good so far. 

Would've been 4th and kick a FG if he didnt though

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, NoALtiger said:

First time I've heard Marshall Taylor's name all year and it's a block in the back. 

Yeah that is what we don't want

1 minute ago, WarTiger said:

Got some bad weather here, hoping I don't lose my satellite feed.  Gotta get the stream ready.

Hang in there bud!

24 minutes ago, eibua12 said:

First mistake of the day

What?

Just now, OnthePlains said:

Missed the whole first drive huddled in our bathroom with a tornado warning...could someone give me a quick quick rundown on how we scored the TD and the drive??

Cox with a 4th down goal line run. 

1 minute ago, OnthePlains said:

Missed the whole first drive huddled in our bathroom with a tornado warning...could someone give me a quick quick rundown on how we scored the TD and the drive??

Where are you brother?

1 minute ago, OnthePlains said:

We basically ran it down their throat. 

Just now, OnthePlains said:

SW had 2 nice passes, a tough run, we gave em lots of Pettway and some KJ, a sniffed out "woody" trick play but bounced back and we scored on running Cox on 4th and 1.5 from the 5

Just now, JDUBB4AU said:

3rd and 12.. hand off coming up

I don't know. Threw me off on first down...went LT. Not RT

OU has clearly studied our timing. Jumping the line at the snap.  It burned them one time.  I hope we change it up a little. 

Archived