Calling 2 Timeouts To Score the Last TD

DC4AU04

To me it seemed more bush league and desperate than a moment to build from.  The D was just trying to get the game done for most of the 2nd half.  I couldn't make myself listen to the post game to see if he addressed..

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't think it was bush league. Granted, the game was in hand, and it was petty, but I didn't think it was bush league. End the season on something positive is the way I saw it, even if it was slightly embarrassing. 

Just now, Farmer Brown said:

Did anyone listen to his presser afterwards?

I don't waste my time listening to his pressers anymore.

If another team did that to us we'd be both pissed at them and laugh about it at the same time. I thought it was a tad pathetic but to each his own I guess. 

10 minutes ago, LittleTrain said:

Put points on the board, no matter what the situation is.

I wish we actually lived by this motto. I am longing for the days where we have a coach that will only take his foot off the gas when the lead reaches 45 pts

20 minutes ago, DC4AU04 said:

To me it seemed more bush league and desperate than a moment to build from.  The D was just trying to get the game done for most of the 2nd half.  I couldn't make myself listen to the post game to see if he addressed..

It was bush league. Nothing to be learned from it. 

4 minutes ago, Tiger said:

I wish we actually lived by this motto. I am longing for the days where we have a coach that will only take his foot off the gas when the lead reaches 45 pts

Amen to that.

I was fine with it. Get what you can get especially when Bob Stoops is on the other side. 

So we are only suppose to give it our all until the game is out of hand? It seems that some of you would have walked off of the field half way thru the 4th quarter! I wouldn't want you on my team! When BJ Bob called a timeout, then H E L L yes take the timeouts and try and score! Some of y'all are LOSERS and apparently have very little pride! Why wouldn't you give JJ and all of the other guys a chance to score in their last game? 

I thought it was a slight redemption moment for not going on 4th and 1/2 yard. Plus the OU fans hated it, so that's a bonus.

Archived