Men at Vanderbilt - Game Thread

WarTiger

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't remember the last time Auburn played well against Vandy in Nashville. I remember one game, in the 76-77 season, I believe, Auburn shot 2 FT's for the entire game.

2 minutes ago, milehighfan said:

I don't remember the last time Auburn played well against Vandy in Nashville. I remember one game, in the 76-77 season, I believe, Auburn shot 2 FT's for the entire game.

I don't know but I was at the game in 2000 that we won. Man I miss that team. 

Just now, NoALtiger said:

I don't know but I was at the game in 2000 that we won. Man I miss that team. 

Was at that game.  Yes, it was fun.  

Just now, 1auburn1 said:

I used to like watching Auburn sports on tv

It's gonna be fun again soon.....

Auburn softball opens the season against Oklahoma on Feb 9......then Washington.....that should put a little life into some of our fans.

it seems that our mens sports programs are cursed by a witch doctor of something along those lines.....really disappointed with basketball the last two games ...... how long until the next womens game and the opening of softball season?....i need to see us win a game of some kind, any kind

Vandy just clinical. Not sure who they have lost to or how they have played this year, but they are putting on a show against AU. 

3 minutes ago, Charhair said:

If Harper has successfully dunked that I would have gone crazy

Instead, it proved to be a terrible decision. One of way too many by AU tonight.

AU should just run out the shot clock every possession and shorten this one. No good can come from shooting the ball at this point.

Archived