2017 CFP Championship thread

aujeff11

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actively rooting against both teams tonight.  Give me a 9 overtime game with 17 players thrown out in the 2nd half for unsportsman-like and targeting.

Personally, I don't really care which team wins. I'd just like to see a good game. It's the last game of the season. I want to see a really competitive, hard fought contest.

Clemson easy unless they give up NON-offensive TD's to the overrated Turds.  Don't think Bama can win a straight up game against a good team without TO's or some special team's goof.

25 minutes ago, AUTiger2012 said:

Actively rooting against both teams tonight.  Give me a 9 overtime game with 17 players thrown out in the 2nd half for unsportsman-like and targeting.

That would be interesting and quite entertaining 

1 minute ago, Tiger said:

PLEASE Clemson find a way to somehow win this game 

Would make our close loss look very good 

Foster with a PF against DW....must be the game plan...and the right guy to do it...

6 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Foster with a PF against DW....must be the game plan...and the right guy to do it...

He hit hit in the head. He should have been ejected for targeting. 

Well damn.....that looked way too easy....Dabo's gamble backfired....but a lot of playing time ahead.   

Clemson D made two huge mistakes on that drive...gave up a couple big runs needlessly.

2 minutes ago, jared52 said:

He hit hit in the head. He should have been ejected for targeting. 

Had it not been Bama, early in the championship game, any other player on any other team would have been rejected.   A clear obvious shot to the head.

1 minute ago, PigskinPat said:

Looked like OJ practically tackled the guy he was blocking.

Oh well ... :dunno:

The difference between being smart with players and not. Some on this board talked about how bammers backs were mediocre and used stats to try to back that up because they didn't have many rushes and spilt the carries....we gushed about how great our hb was because of his stats while running him in the dirt. He was too hurt to finish the season off for us....who would you rather be?

Archived