2017 CFP Championship thread

aujeff11

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, aujeff11 said:

Agreed. This is pick six territory.

Please no.

Herbstreet is killing me discussing how Watson doesn't look like himself. He had more of a jump in his step versus Ohio State says Herbstreet. Yeah Kirk, he's not playing a Big 10 or ACC team, it looks a little different.

1 minute ago, Randman5000 said:

Dang rednecks are logging in like crazy at the library or something, espn3 keeps crashing

Lol

1 minute ago, AU-24 said:

Herbstreet is killing me discussing how Watson doesn't look like himself. He had more of a jump in his step versus Ohio State says Herbstreet. Yeah Kirk, he's not playing a Big 10 or ACC team, it looks a little different.

Compared to last year's Vince Young type performance, he doesn't. 

Bama offense just eating up the Clemson D....huge holes all over the place....

Clemson is just standing around. Bama is just cleaning clocks and Clemson is standing there looking stunned and taking it.

Bama knows that the refs aren't going to toss anyone tonight, not in the NCG. They should be down two defensive starters by now for late shots.

Just now, autigeremt said:

Clemson better score soon or its over........

Indeed!

does bama have to ugly  EVERY championship game up and make it boring? My gosh. besides last year all the games they have been in have been snoozefests. Cowherd is right. bad for the sport. Does not draw more eyes to it. YAWN

Money sure does buy championships. It blows my mind every year the atrocities in recruiting the turds continue to get away with.

This officiating is painful too. Late hits everywhere. General douche baggery everywhere.

1 minute ago, War Knight said:

Money sure does but championships. It blows my mind every year the atrocities in recruiting the turds continue to get away with.

This officiating is painful too. Late hits everywhere. General douche baggery everywhere.

and with the genral Dbagery your just talking about one Jeremy Pruitt.......... Gah I hate that clown.

Archived