Men vs. Ole Miss - Game Thread

WarTiger

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Randman5000 said:

I couldn't recognize him at first

I swear neither did I. I just happened to hear Burns say Antoine while I wasn't even paying attention to the TV and I was just like "no way..."

Good call on the block but that isn't his call to make.  he shouldn't even be looking there.   Heron with a THREE.  47-44

1 minute ago, Altima said:

Why in the hell are we playing Waddell?

I don't know. Very questionable. With him in it seems like our offense just gets out of rhythm.

ANYTHING but an airball lolol but Heron has been leading us tonight. He's stepping up with Danjel out, and he's going to have to. Those ankle injuries can be a problem for a while

Auburn's full court press generates a turnover and Johnson is fouled going to the basket.  shooting 2.  1st good.  2nd good.  49-44 Auburn

That basket interference is NOT a good call. It was a dunk attempt and he never interfered with the ball while it was in the cylinder. 

Just now, Tiger said:

That's BS he didn't hang on too long

That's not what basket interference is.  If he had been called for hanging on the rim it would have been a technical foul.  It wasn't.  It was called basket Inteference, but he didn't do that either. :lol:     I agree it was not a good call, though.

Just not good basketball by AU. Typical SEC garbage refs not helping but they didn't give up an 8 point halftime lead and momentum in a matter of 1:30. Teams have figure out how to shut AU down. What's hard is that AU hasn't figure out how to stop the other team's best player. 

Archived