Greg Brown

auburn4ever

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, ScottsboroAuburnFan said:

Who can name the 3 posters in that pic...

And Go.

jeff, DAG and MEEEEEEEEEEEE haha. Yes I can admit I was part of the dead horse issue in this thread.

5 minutes ago, ScottsboroAuburnFan said:

Who can name the 3 posters in that pic...

And Go.

I'll take a stab- definitely Gus on the ground; Bird & Dag looking on, and Jeff with the bat. Do I win the prize?

Just now, AUMASTERS said:

I'll take a stab- definitely Gus on the ground; Bird & Dag looking on, and Jeff with the bat. Do I win the prize?

you get to have a 1 on 1 interview where you and you alone will determine once and for all if greg brown is indeed a good recruiter!

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

you get to have a 1 on 1 interview where you and you alone will determine once and for all if greg brown is indeed a good recruiter!

o.k

Masters: I see Greg at all of your stops you failed to land any big fish , why is this?

Greg: Well at Colorado we had a bunch of stoners, at Wyoming (hell I didn't even know they played football), and Louisville I was the recruiting Coordinator- I just told them that we would take the 2 & 3 stars & coach them up.

Masters: Well there's been talk about the way you look, that there is no way in hell that you could recruit.

Greg :(laughs) I didn't know that you had to look like Tom Cruise to be a recruiter, or I would have sent my impersonator.

1 minute ago, AUMASTERS said:

o.k

Masters: I see Greg at all of your stops you failed to land any big fish , why is this?

Greg: Well at Colorado we had a bunch of stoners, at Wyoming (hell I didn't even know they played football), and Louisville I was the recruiting Coordinator- I just told them that we would take the 2 & 3 stars & coach them up.

Masters: Well there's been talk about the way you look, that there is no way in hell that you could recruit.

Greg :(laughs) I didn't know that you had to look like Tom Cruise to be a recruiter, or I would have sent my impersonator.

Was Greg the supplier in Colorado? 

6 minutes ago, au_bsci_04 said:

Elite WR Nick Collins and his UGA coaches (recruiters). For those worried about Brown's appearance, I'm just gonna leave this here...

imagejpeg

I see nothing 

5 minutes ago, au_bsci_04 said:

Tks! What am I doing wrong?

I just right clicked and copied the image. Then paste here. Sure there are other ways, but I do what works for me. 

I redid and copied the image address. Looks better

3 minutes ago, bigbird said:

They must suck as recruiters

Looks like you've been sharing your hamburgers with more than myself.

If that is coley he is a proven recruiter with a good track record but YES chaney never has been and never will be known for his recruiting and he is ULTIMATE goober in the clubhouse! haha

4 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

I'm sure Tubby has brought in more recruits than retired Ronald McDonald.

I thought Ronald was on the road recruiting; and are you talking about Tuberville, or Tubby in the picture above? 

1 minute ago, AUMASTERS said:

I thought Ronald was on the road recruiting; and are you talking about Tuberville, or Tubby in the picture above? 

hehe 

Archived