Derick Henry

alexava

9 minutes ago, PigskinPat said:

I think Mark Ingram was there, too. Why would that be an issue?

Trying to figure this out too. Aren't there usually a lot of former players given access to this type of thing?

1 hour ago, Tiger said:

Trying to figure this out too. Aren't there usually a lot of former players given access to this type of thing?

I think so. I always love to see when Bo or Cam are on the sidelines of our games as well as the other former players who sometimes attend.

2 hours ago, Tiger said:

I think @alexava probably meant to end the OP question "...like THAT? WTH!?!?!?!?:blink:"

http://www.si.com/extra-mustard/2017/01/09/derrick-henry-hair-alabama-crimson-tide

Extra Mustard
Tuesday January 10th, 2017

Derrick Henry and his hair showed up to Raymond James Stadium on Monday to watch Alabama compete for the national championship. 

The physics of Henry's hairstyle are nothing short of impressive. Naturally, people on Twitter had some jokes. 

4 hours ago, PigskinPat said:

I think Mark Ingram was there, too. Why would that be an issue?

Because Henry had the hair of a woman is where the OP is getting at...

22 minutes ago, alexava said:

http://www.si.com/extra-mustard/2017/01/09/derrick-henry-hair-alabama-crimson-tide

Extra Mustard
Tuesday January 10th, 2017

Derrick Henry and his hair showed up to Raymond James Stadium on Monday to watch Alabama compete for the national championship. 

The physics of Henry's hairstyle are nothing short of impressive. Naturally, people on Twitter had some jokes. 

That's the face I make when I see what Cam is wearing at his post game pressers.

19 minutes ago, The Freak said:

That's the face I make when I see what Cam is wearing at his post game pressers.

Pretty sure that was my post beer-goggles face every time.

18 minutes ago, The Freak said:

I am glad cam has a shaved head!

On 1/10/2017 at 4:30 PM, milehighfan said:

How the hell did he get his helmet on?

Well, see, back in the day, he had it stylin' out the back.  

Archived