All things Bama lost the Natty thread (Merged)

tiger88

2 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Dabo is pure bama trash. Have to question any AU fan who likes this clown. 

Question away and see if I give a flying anything. I don't know the guy and it is more respect than like. 

Do you have some inside info on how terrible he is or are you mad because he said roll tode after he beat us? 

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

As most of us would be, but if you are a real professional you do not tell a national TV audience "Roll Tide" while coaching for another team as he did in their win over Auburn in 2011.  He is a tool and has too much Bama in him.  Just my opinion, I could be wrong.

AU fans need to get over that, just shows how butthurt you are about bama if that still bothers you. 

3 minutes ago, tiger88 said:

Question away and see if I give a flying anything. I don't know the guy and it is more respect than like. 

Do you have some inside info on how terrible he is or are you mad because he said roll tode after he beat us? 

You must be married to a uat girl. She has you trained I see. 

Dabo is a great coach. No doubt about it. ($1.00 to Chiz) But he is a typical uat trash. They are what they are. 

5 hours ago, Eagle-1 said:

I even give him a pass on that one. If I had played at Auburn, and coached Auburn to end Alabama's winning streak I might have said something very similar. 

And everyone on this board would have loved you

It strikes a nerve with people because that was the first game in a long time that we lost when Dabo said all that stuff. Then he threw the Bama stuff in there which needled everyone in an already sensitive moment. But if Dameyune Craig becomes a HC and beats Bama at his school and says a similar thing would people on this board call him unprofessional or be like "DC is the man! He loves AU!"?

Even before last night I would take Dabo as our HC because he GETS IT when it comes to running a program. I'm not a fan of his wearing his religion on his sleeve (I don't give a flying flip what any football coach believes in private) or opining on political things (don't care about political affiliation either) because he's a football coach and IMO from a business standpoint should stay away from things that can alienate people considering he needs to be neutral as a coach, but football wise Dabo knows what he is doing.

2 minutes ago, tiger88 said:

AU fans need to get over that, just shows how butthurt you are about bama if that still bothers you. 

If you were a PTB at Clemson would his obvious admiration of everything Bama cause concern?  It's in his personality and he is not 100% behind his current employer, very unprofessional in my opinion.

8 minutes ago, tiger88 said:

Well, I guess I've still got a burr under my saddle after the bear called us a 'cow college'......man, that's been awhile back!

4 minutes ago, Tiger said:

It strikes a nerve with people because that was the first game in a long time that we lost when Dabo said all that stuff. Then he threw the Bama stuff in there which needled everyone in an already sensitive moment. But if Dameyune Craig becomes a HC and beats Bama at his school and says a similar thing would people on this board would call him unprofessional or be like "DC is the man! He loves AU!"?

You speak well and make a very good point.

17 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

You must be married to a uat girl. She has you trained I see. 

Dabo is a great coach. No doubt about it. ($1.00 to Chiz) But he is a typical uat trash. They are what they are. 

No, I'm not.  Either expand on your, "he is typical uat trash", or you are just blathering on. 

I'm not some doofus who's entire life is defined by hating everything alluhbammer. Sue me. I will "hate" him if he coaches the turds in the future though. Lol. 

24 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

I was hoping for a meteor shower so they'd both lose. I hate Bama the most but it really wasn't as satisfying b/c it was Dabo and Clemson. Clemson's history will never surpass Auburn but it sure feels like "little brother" is on track to be a lot better than "big brother" and that just upsets me. They've gone from "Clemsoning" to a steady power in CFB. Granted i'm interested to see if they can continue this without Watson but they have really good talent all around. 

2 minutes ago, WarEagle1983 said:

I was hoping for a meteor shower so they'd both lose. I hate Bama the most but it really wasn't as satisfying b/c it was Dabo and Clemson. Clemson's history will never surpass Auburn but it sure feels like "little brother" is on track to be a lot better than "big brother" and that just upsets me. They've gone from "Clemsoning" to a steady power in CFB. Granted i'm interested to see if they can continue this without Watson but they have really good talent all around. 

And we get to open our season up there next year. If you want to be mad be mad at the idiot who scheduled them AGAIN. Are there no ther teams to schedule besides clemson. Lol. 

Just now, tiger88 said:

And we get to open our season up there next year. 

Which makes me dislike JJ even more. Thank goodness Watson is gone but the kid expected to replace him looks pretty good too. Just sucks b/c we should've beat Clemson. 

26 minutes ago, tiger88 said:

I agree he is the best qb this year. However, their regular season and his stats are why he didn't win it. They really need to move the heisman voting back until after the bowls. 

That would be good I guess...Seems that most Heisman winners have better team results and not just stats alone.   Hard to poke holes in DW's stats though.....his rushing yards were down but they had a very sold RB instead.  

5 minutes ago, Tiger said:

And everyone on this board would have loved you

It strikes a nerve with people because that was the first game in a long time that we lost when Dabo said all that stuff. Then he threw the Bama stuff in there which needled everyone in an already sensitive moment. But if Dameyune Craig becomes a HC and beats Bama at his school and says a similar thing would people on this board would call him unprofessional or be like "DC is the man! He loves AU!"?

Even before last night I would take Dabo as our HC because he GETS IT when it comes to running a program. I'm not a fan of his wearing his religion on his sleeve (I don't give a flying flip what any football coach believes in private) or opining on political things (don't care about political affiliation either) because he's a football coach and IMO from a business standpoint should stay away from things that can alienate people considering he needs to be neutral as a coach, but football wise Dabo knows what he is doing.

On the bolded part: Really???  It's called "motivational fit".  If you can't be 100% committed to my program, you're not running it.  This is not some political thought or religious belief, it goes directly to having too much love for some other program whether it is Bama or another program.

How many people on this forum railed on CDC for negative recruiting Auburn at FSU and LSU?  A lot, but he is a professional and that is what a professional does, he's true to his present employer.  I know Dabo is a "cheerleader" type of coach and runs on a lot of emotion, but deep down that emotion is for Bama, not Clemson.  I think Dabo is a good coach, but if I were a PTB at Clemson, I would be waiting for the next shoe to drop

40 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Someone put you on the committee to decide who is an authentic AU fan ?.....Sorry....guess I missed that. 

7 minutes ago, AU64 said:

That would be good I guess...Seems that most Heisman winners have better team results and not just stats alone.   Hard to poke holes in DW's stats though.....his rushing yards were down but they had a very sold RB instead.  

I suppose it was his 17 interceptions that did him in as much as anything. I do think they missed on the vote, though. I didn't hhink jackson deserved it. 

1 hour ago, I_M4_AU said:

On the bolded part: Really???  It's called "motivational fit".  If you can't be 100% committed to my program, you're not running it.  This is not some political thought or religious belief, it goes directly to having too much love for some other program whether it is Bama or another program.

How many people on this forum railed on CDC for negative recruiting Auburn at FSU and LSU?  A lot, but he is a professional and that is what a professional does, he's true to his present employer.  I know Dabo is a "cheerleader" type of coach and runs on a lot of emotion, but deep down that emotion is for Bama, not Clemson.  I think Dabo is a good coach, but if I were a PTB at Clemson, I would be waiting for the next shoe to drop

Are you implying coaches that are not coaching at their alma maters are not 100% committed to their employer? You can be a fan of your school and still work for another. Every coach has a special place in their heart for the school they attended. Also if Clemson had fired Dabo for not being "committed enough" then they would still be Clemsoning to this day. The man has eradicated that term for CU all while still rooting for Bama personally -- as all coaches pull for where they played/went to school

He also just beat the school you are claiming he loves more than the school he is at while looking as happy as can be while doing it. If that isn't showing loyalty to Clemson above all others idk what will. He didn't feel bad for Bama, he felt GREAT for Clemson -- judging by body language and post game footage

Look, I get it how it could rub someone wrong for talking about another school while you're the coach of another. I think that argument has more merit than just disliking him because he rubbed our faces in the fact that he was a Bama guy after Clemson beat us in 2011. I feel that is hypocritical because if the situation was reversed people would've loved it. 

So, using my twisted logic, just think about this...

Had Gus not run the whirlybird offense vs Clemson, we "probably" would have won the game.

AND, had we beat Clemson, they "probably" wouldn't have been in the playoffs.

SO, Gus cost Bammers another NC!

21 minutes ago, ClarkGriswold said:

So, using my twisted logic, just think about this...

Had Gus not run the whirlybird offense vs Clemson, we "probably" would have won the game.

AND, had we beat Clemson, they "probably" wouldn't have been in the playoffs.

SO, Gus cost Bammers another NC!

sadly probably true but :laugh::laugh:

Archived