All things Bama lost the Natty thread (Merged)

tiger88

I just heard they are passing out orange bananas to bammer players as a consolation gift.  :bananadance:

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, lionheartkc said:

Yup... it was the secret plan all along...

Ok, well here's another thought for the group...

Clemson guy falls on the onside kick with his knee down, no time runs off. Why didn't the Alabama guys go for the ball and do the same? Wouldn't Alabama have had :01 to throw a hail Mary? 

Isn't Saban supposed to be the master of preparation, anticipating each and every possible outcome?  (I guess he has a mental block with :01 on the clock)

3 hours ago, AU64 said:

Interesting that in an interview this AM. Dabo mentioned that he will only sign about 15 this year and maybe fewer next season...obviously have some young depth coming along even after losing DW and some good receivers. 

Yeah, they do. I meant to say "they probably lose without williams and maybe renfroe as well", though. 

3 hours ago, ClarkGriswold said:

Ok, well here's another thought for the group...

Clemson guy falls on the onside kick with his knee down, no time runs off. Why didn't the Alabama guys go for the ball and do the same? Wouldn't Alabama have had :01 to throw a hail Mary? 

Isn't Saban supposed to be the master of preparation, anticipating each and every possible outcome?  (I guess he has a mental block with :01 on the clock)

That was a crazy, risky play. I don"t think bama wanted to touch it for fear of running the clock out and maybe didn't think it would go 10 yds. Either way, it was too close to bama getting a fairly close hail mary shot. 

7 hours ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Dabo is pure bama trash. Have to question any AU fan who likes this clown. 

I disagree. I have never seen such a quality post-reaction from anyone connected to Alabama's program. Gracious, dignified,  credit-giving, standard-setting. He has trash-talked Auburn according to some on this board, who probably all, me included, have uttered regrettable words. I've read some great articles on Dabo, and trash just doesn't describe him at all. Loved the game last night, especially the results. So proud for DeShaun Watson and the team, the little walk-on, #13?, especially. Were my son into football and were he to play at Clemson instead of AUBURN,  where he is headed next year, following in Mom and Dad's footsteps,  I would have no problem with him playing for Dabo. 

5 minutes ago, ToraGirl said:

I disagree. I have never seen such a quality post-reaction from anyone connected to Alabama's program. Gracious, dignified,  credit-giving, standard-setting. He has trash-talked Auburn according to some on this board, who probably all, me included, have uttered regrettable words. I've read some great articles on Dabo, and trash just doesn't describe him at all. Loved the game last night, especially the results. So proud for DeShaun Watson and the team, the little walk-on, #13?, especially. Were my son into football and were he to play at Clemson instead of AUBURN,  where he is headed next year, following in Mom and Dad's footsteps,  I would have no problem with him playing for Dabo. 

He was giving credit to his next employer and his alma mater.

6 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

He was giving credit to his next employer and his alma mater.

Ironically, the bama faithful have coined a hashtag... #neverDabo. They hate him and don't want him at bama.

6 minutes ago, lionheartkc said:

Ironically, the bama faithful have coined a hashtag... #neverDabo. They hate him and don't want him at bama.

They are soulless cannibals.

43 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

More sadness from the Finebaum Show: Joe from Red Bay says his fiancée’s dog, Saban, won’t eat today

The civilized world laughing at Bammer today. 

7 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Red Bay lord I never thought I would see Red Bay mentioned on AUF. Home of Van Tiffin

I never thought I'd see "finebaum show" and "civilized world" mentioned together.

13 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Red Bay lord I never thought I would see Red Bay mentioned on AUF. Home of Van Tiffin

Yep yes it is. Props. I was friends with his son. 

1 hour ago, AUsince72 said:

I never thought I'd see "finebaum show" and "civilized world" mentioned together.

Lol! Truth. Haven't listened to him in maybe 10 years. I don't watch the SEC channel, mainly because of him. 

2 hours ago, tiger88 said:

Lol! Truth. Haven't listened to him in maybe 10 years. I don't watch the SEC channel, mainly because of him. 

You're not missing anything.  

Archived